Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Elcorbs

1. Elcorbs

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I read the horror stories about fuel mileage with the HO and decided to test mine this past week. I drove from Bullhead City AZ to Las Vegas International Airport to drop off my daughter. We had two passes to contend with and the truck (empty of course and not towing) did way better than what...
  2. Elcorbs

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine was delivered to the dealership this past Friday at 0800. I picked it up that same day. The mechanics did their inspection then the detail team cleaned it up. They topped off the DEF and the fuel before delivery. Unless they find any defects, should only take a few hours. JMHO
  3. Elcorbs

Didn’t post pictures when delivered, but here is one. It rides nearly as good as my 2021 RAM 1500 Limited. Really impressed with the fit and finish. Love the new RAM connect. Very intuitive. The screen is so much easier to read. The truck feels more solid than the 1500. The doors are even...
  4. Elcorbs

It was ordered 6/3/2022 and built 8/05/2022. It shipped on 24 Sept and arrived today.
  5. Elcorbs

My truck arrived at the dealer this morning. Waiting for them to get it ready for me to pick up. No incentives from Chrysler, so am going with a local credit union which is a quarter of a percentage point better than Chrysler.
  6. Elcorbs

That could be an option. When the salesman spoke to me Friday he said he hoped to have it here for me this week. It wasn’t a promise. I kind of wish it wouldn’t arrive this week and not arrive till RAM institutes some rebates for us all. I don’t have any plans to use the truck towing the RV...
  7. Elcorbs

RAM has no incentives for my 3500 that is to be delivered to my dealer this coming week. So disappointed. I now must get a loan through my credit union. Was hoping RAM would have a 0.0% or even a 2 or 3 %. Rates have really climbed in the last month or so.
  8. Elcorbs

Got a call from my dealer yesterday. My truck arrived and was offloaded in the Phoenix area. Dealer was looking to see if he had any others coming his way before shipping mine. He said I should have it next week!
  9. Elcorbs

My dealer called me this morning to report my truck has been shipped with a delivery date between 7 - 14 October! I finally got out of JB.
  10. Elcorbs

Today is 47 days in JB status. This does get old. Finally got my Travel Trailer out of the shop and now ready for some trips to see this beautiful country of ours. Maybe I will get a Jail Break this week and it get shipped.