Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by El Toro Blanco

1. El Toro Blanco

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

I've had no issues with my '21 2500 CC either.
  2. El Toro Blanco

Mountain Brown/Light Frost Beige

If not done already...get pre-approval from your lender. I did. The rate I got was well below what the dealership was offering. Pre-approval loan was good for 90 days. If the dealer can beat it when it comes in, they will let you know.
  3. El Toro Blanco

Decent MPG's

Gas... diesel? Axle gear ratio...4wd? These things can effect results. Thanks for your time!
  4. El Toro Blanco

Terrible Towing pics thread

Nice 'work-around'!
  5. El Toro Blanco

Terrible Towing pics thread

The departure angle is a bit lacking...but other than that!...
  6. El Toro Blanco

The Dog insisted...

Like a free dog...
  7. El Toro Blanco

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

I ran into the same problem trying to add an OEM skid plate...the skid plates rear frame mounts are not available...they are welded to the frame & that frame has a completely different P/N. This was verified by the dealership parts guy contacting a tech rep. I ended up making my own mounts...
  8. El Toro Blanco

Drivers door lock button

Like this? Links to OEM door locks at CARiD https://www.carid.com/mopar/rear-door-lock-knob-mpn-68030653aa.html?singleid=4581673803 Or...
  9. El Toro Blanco

Installing OEM fuel tank skid plate on 2021 RAM 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, 6' 4" bed

...continuation. More photos of Rivnuts. Driver's side Passenger side... For me, the horizontally aligned holes aligned with the cross member. Step 2. Attach the cross member to the frame where you just installed the rivnuts using the (longer) M8-1.25x30.00 bolts. The square cut out...
  10. El Toro Blanco

Installing OEM fuel tank skid plate on 2021 RAM 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, 6' 4" bed

Below are the parts list & steps taken to install an OEM fuel tank skid plate on my 2021 RAM 2500, Crew Cab, 4x4, w/ 6’4” bed. To accomplish this you will need to fabricate mounting points/ brackets for the rear. If you have tool skills, or know someone who does…you can do this! Why are rear...
  11. El Toro Blanco

2022 Big Horn

Congratulations!
  12. El Toro Blanco

OEM Fender Flare install on Non equipped 2021 2500 pickup

I bought a set of four, used, painted to match (in my case Bright White), OEM flares from a RAM 2500. I found mine on ebay. With some slight modifications, they went right on my Non-equipped RAM Bighorn. The OEM installation uses screws around the inside lip along with plastic keepers that...
  13. El Toro Blanco

Verify this tire will work with my stock wheels?

BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2...the 'swiss army knife' of all terrain tires! Used them on my old Dakota. They will be what replaces my stockers on my new 2500 once they need replacement.
  14. El Toro Blanco

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

Either you miss-typed, or are confused about it 'not sticking out'. The stock tank is not quite flush with the bottom of the frame. At 6"s deeper I would expect to see the bigger tank hang 6+"s below the frame...much like the GM models do when the larger tanks are used. As long as you are not...
  15. El Toro Blanco

Talk Me Out Of Buying a 2500 vs 1500

With rear Air suspension on the 2500 you can drop the open tailgate height 3"s by simply pushing a button on the dash. Very nice.