Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Drtmvr

1. D

2020 CP3 pump whine

Does anyones CP3 sound like this. I can hear it when Im driving
  2. D

Whistling noise coming from engine.

No, definitely coming from the CP3, I can hear something internal with a stethoscope, very noticeable between idle and 1200 RPM. First noticed it driving in my neighborhood with the windows down. Have a friend who also has a 2020 with the CP4 to CP3 recall. His also make the same noise but mine...
  3. D

Warranty work

Anyone had any good experiences with warranty work at a dealership in Henderson or Las Vegas Nevada?
  4. D

Try to post a very short video and it said the file was too large. It has no problem posting on Facebook forums
  5. D

I bought this 2020 in February whistling noise coming from front timing cover or fuel pump C P4 2CP3 recall done before I bought. It anybody know if this is normal?
  6. D

Leaking Differential

The differential on my 2020 2500 is seeping oil where the axle tube is pressed into the housing. Anyone else experience this?