Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dr.Diesel

1. D

Ram body builders access

I am unable to navigate to the Body Builder Guide. I signed up, but as soon as I click on the body builder guide I get a blue screen with "403" forbidden. Not sure exactly what I am doing wrong. Maybe I need a business link account? I tried signing up for that, and ended up getting a call from...
  2. D

Service manuals

I have the same questions. I am worried I will pay for the subscription but won't be allowed access to download what I need into PDF form.
  3. D

digital rear view camera won't turn(unsolved)

Still stumped. I took the truck to the dealer and they can't figure it out either. As it sits now, I have a digital back up camera input at the rear of the chassis that is useless. It seems odd that chrysler would have the plug back there without any way of using it. The only thing I can...
  4. D

Thanks Jimmy07, Do you know if it's possible to remove the analog camera so that I can use the digital one instead with AlphaOBD or is this something the dealer has to change? Is it possible that the connection at the back of chassis for the digital camera only works if you have surround...
  5. D

Hello, I have a 2021 Ram 5500 Cab and chassis. I originally had the factory analog back up camera installed, but I had noticed at the rear frame crossmember a connection for a digital camera. I purchased this camera...
  6. D

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Believe it or not, I am still confused after reading this whole thread. Here's the deal. I have a 2021 5500 Chassis Cab with the digital rearview mirror and associated camera in the 'third brake light' position. It's useless for me since I alway have a camper on the back, which has lead me...