Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by doctahouse

1. D

Aisin Transmission Concerns

No where to be found as everyone can see. Their legal department likely told them to ignore it and all will go away. I'm $10k in out of pocket expenses and they haven't reimbursed me a single dime. They won't cover any hotel, food, the transportation cost back home which was 1700 miles away and...
  2. D

Please confirm that 68498560ab has already addressed the above service bulletin
  3. D

Canada follows the one-party consent rule according to section 184 of the criminal code. Therefore, in Canada, recording private conversations is legal provided one of the participants consents to the recording. So if two participants are involved in a call, one of the participants can record...
  4. D

No, they have not paid a dime to me. They will not pay for any other expense other than partially covering the rental. This is a breach of the warranty contract, and why it is important to record your calls on your phone. I'm at just about $10KUS out of pocket. If you break down outside from...
  5. D

Yes, please do. I can't PM yet lol Yes, please do. I can't PM yet
  6. D

2022 Ram 3500 HO Megacab Laramie SRW. Build date 6/22. Took delivery end of 8/22. 6700 miles on the truck while towing at 2pm on November 13/22. I was only going 35 mph when it happened. Heard a loud bang and lost complete power in rush hour I10 California traffic. RAM Roadside "assistance" was...
  7. D

Canadian Newbie

New to the forums and owner of '22 Ram 3500 HO Laramie Megacab SRW. Joined to initially give my input to the Aisin transmission failure I've experienced.