Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dmhines

1. dmhines

1000 mile range

My PW shows around 360 Miles until empty with a full tank .. I do very minimal highway driving ... I wish I got 20 MPG!!
  2. dmhines

Auto High Beams not working-Dealer says my truck doesn’t have it. 2024 Limited Longhorn

Just going by what mine looks like but I don’t have the other features you have.
  3. dmhines

Auto High Beams not working-Dealer says my truck doesn’t have it. 2024 Limited Longhorn

I added auto high beam to my truck and the mirror doesn’t look like that. My stock auto dimming mirror without auto highbeam looked like that.
  4. dmhines

Post a picture of rear view mirror to see it’s correct one.
  5. dmhines

Lighting done , for now

I’ll trade my all 2023 Red LED rear taillights for the black smoked ones if anyone interested. They have BSM. Trade must be for 2023+ with BsM.
  6. dmhines

Blind Spot Warning Tone randomly silent.

Anyone else have issue where your blind spot warning tone is working fine and then goes silent? Seems after driving for a while the tone does not work by my radio does go very quiet at the moment the tone should be sounding.
  7. dmhines

Left turn signal activates high beams. 2023 2500

Thought I was home free .. haven't had the high beam turn signal issues in months ... had it happened twice today .. sooner or later I'll bring it in for recall .. but it seems if it is not occurring during inspection the dealer is not allowed to do anything ...
  8. dmhines

Premium overhead console swap issues - help ?

I assume the map lights have constant power to tap into. Or the rear slider harness should have power to tap into.
  9. dmhines

Best to just find one on eBay with the color and buttons you need. That’s what I did. Paid $70 for mine. I don’t have a part number.
  10. dmhines

156070190 ... I got mine used off eBay ..they are pricey from MOPAR. I ended up buying a tan one for $30 and painted it black.
  11. dmhines

FYI .. I added the OEM LED Rear seat dome light so it matches the front LED's. It was plug and play and has its own ON/OFF switch as a bonus.
  12. dmhines

2024 Power Wagon Payload Numbers

Not true. Rebels start as a power wagon trim then you are credited for removal of front locker, articulink suspension and swaybar disconnect. https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6UR5EJ4RG171226
  13. dmhines

2024 Power Wagon Payload Numbers

Not PW numbers. Towing on PW is 10K.
  14. dmhines

Figured it out .. all working now .. in ALFAODB there was a setting for Overhead console Type .. Base or Premium .. I switched to Premium and now all the buttons working ..
  15. dmhines

I wanted to add a tailgate button to my Truck so purchased a Premium Overhead console. My tradesan had the LIN BUS harness installed since it had the Uconnect Services buttons. Here is what works: Interior LIghts come on when Door Opens Map lights go on/off on when buttons pushed. TailGate...