Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dirtman5

1. D

Sliding Rear Window

My 2022 2500 Laramie sliding rear window whistles pulling my fifth wheel camper. My dealer says they can't be adjusted, my response was I can't believe all these owners listen to this noise all day driving. So, anyone out there had an issue, and what was done.
  2. D

Hemi vs Cummins

matemike, Great write up, I just traded my 6-year- 64,000-mile 2015 Chevy LTZ dually, in for a 2022 Larmie 6.2 Gas 2500 long bed air ride. WHY, removed 2 extra. tires, removed 6.500 LBS. of towing load, 4,000 LBS payload, to a reduced towing load of 9,500 LBS. to payload of 1,800 LBS. So, FOR ME...
  3. D

5TH wheel hitch 2021 2500 Long Bed

New to the forum, Need help deciding what 5TH wheel hitch for long bed puck system. On the Curt what is the difference between the A & the Q series, are there any problems with that brand hooking and unhooking or ride. What other brands available for this puck system. Thanks for any help