Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DFHarley19

1. DFHarley19

Is this 5th wheel too much for my 3500 SRW?

Base on your comment, you will want to have DRW. FYI, I called my insurance and got a quote between DRW and SRW. DRW is cheaper by approximately $180 per year. I don't know if that helps you. My wife and I love the Montana 3120rl and their GVWR is the same as yours and we ordered DRW HO.
  2. DFHarley19

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I just realized That RAM removed the Blind Spot Monitoring due to lack of parts. I wondering if we could install them when they are available?
  3. DFHarley19

Make a lot of sense. They need all of the lists into a new truck before they can weigh them. Duh me!
  4. DFHarley19

9 weeks! Not bad! I was told that I might get mine on May 12th or earlier. I ordered them last March 12th so that will be 9 weeks! Can't wait!
  5. DFHarley19

Ahhh... Maybe my ordered will be held up. Are you able to get the payload data? I checked this morning and got no data.
  6. DFHarley19

Did you get VIN number? If so then they are working on it, I guess. I might be wrong.
  7. DFHarley19

I texted dealer and was told that I might get a new truck approximately May 12th or earlier. That is 9 weeks! I got a new VIN numbers and unable to get worksheet or payload data. We will see...
  8. DFHarley19

I have been reading here and think my new truck won't be ready in 12 weeks after I ordered (3/12). Geez! Below is what I ordered. My thinking is that too many items mean longer waiting. :oops: Ordered 3/12/21: 2021 Bright White Clear Big Horn 3500 DRW CC, 6.7L I6 Cummins HO Turbo Diesel...
  9. DFHarley19

Ordered 3/12/21: 2021 Bright White Clear Big Horn 3500 DRW CC, 6.7L I6 Cummins HO Turbo Diesel...

Ordered 3/12/21: 2021 Bright White Clear Big Horn 3500 DRW CC, 6.7L I6 Cummins HO Turbo Diesel Engine,A 3.73 Axle Ratio, 50-Gallon Fuel Tank, 4X4 8' Box, Black Interior, Cold Weather Grp, HD Snow-Plow Prep Group, Bed Utility Grp, Sport Appearance Pkg, Tech Pkg, Level 2 Equipment Grp, 5th Wheel...
  10. DFHarley19

Ordered 3/12 and was told I will get my new truck in 12 weeks. How long were you waiting?