Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Demaggg

1. Demaggg

Boost tow mirrors

I agree with them being standard. Several people have told me their trucks showed up with out them even though they ordered them. Went through the car wash yesterday and didn’t remember until I was already in the tunnel. The passenger mirror looked sketchy, it was moving around a lot . Drivers...
  2. Demaggg

Boost tow mirrors

Update… just found another email in my in box. Boost is now offering to replace my mirrors. Even an upgrade to power fold. They say they will pay shipping. I will call them tomorrow . Hopefully the next set are better.
  3. Demaggg

Boost tow mirrors

Glad they are taking care of you. I received an email from them today and they suggested I return my manual fold mirrors and pay the difference for the power fold models because the tolerances were tighter. ???? At this point I’m really just expressing my dissatisfaction with them. I know I’m...
  4. Demaggg

Boost tow mirrors

I’ve been driving around for a few days and the mirrors seem fine. A very slight wobble at times on the passenger side when extended but I’m going to call it good . Best of luck with your mirrors.
  5. Demaggg

Boost tow mirrors

Hello to all, Its been a while. I have posted on this subject in the past but have just gotten around to getting a set of these mirrors. Installation was a breeze and the mirrors seem to be of decent quality. The one issue I have is the with the passenger side mirror. Mine are manual type. When...
  6. Demaggg

Boost Auto fold out tow mirrors

Hello to all, I was wondering if anyone besides my self got a 2019 and forward Ram HD with out fold out tow mirrors? I have found a company that makes factory style tow mirrors available with most factory option Called Boost Auto. My Tradesman has the same crappy non tow , no signal light . no...
  7. Demaggg

PW coils on a Tradesman

Thanks, kind of what I was thinking.
  8. Demaggg

PW coils on a Tradesman

Thanks to all that replied and for the part numbers. I’ll compare the numbers and see if the loss of capacity is worth the trouble. I’m hesitant to go aftermarket not knowing what happens if I have a warranty issue. I know a few people with Carli lifts and the love them but their front coils...
  9. Demaggg

PW coils on a Tradesman

Thanks for the reply. Gas motor. Just go toff a Mopar parts site, there are a bunch of front coils listed and several seemed to fit the Power Wagon, I never got around to looking at the rears. I'm not seeing a way to check the weight ratings. The dealer is no help at all with part numbers. I...
  10. Demaggg

PW coils on a Tradesman

Hello , hope everyone is healthy. I have a 2019 2500 Tradesman with the snow plow package. I’m pretty sure the window sticker calls it the Snow Chief package. My issue is with the ride, or lack there of. It’s hard as a rock, to the point that the back seat jumps up and down over any kind of...
  11. Demaggg

2019 2500 Tradesman sway bar link

Thanks!
  12. Demaggg

2019 2500 Tradesman sway bar link

Hello. I hope every one is doing well. Today while washing the truck in the drive way I noticed that the front sway bar link ( I dont know what else to call it) in the driver side wheel well is bent.? I have had the truck just over a year, 10,000 miles and never been off the pavement. The angle...
  13. Demaggg

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Mine does the same thing, the air blows warmer when it’s set to the lowest setting. The recirculate light goes on automatically. Told the dealer as much . I’m tired of being told that it’s normal.
  14. Demaggg

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Went to dealer #2 today,. Was told it would take an hour and a half to completely test the system. 1 half hour later they call me and tell me there is nothing wrong with the truck. 50 degrees out of the passenger side center vent. 62 degree out side temp and low humidity. The service manager...
  15. Demaggg

A/C Issues? Anyone else

After contacting one of the RamCares people that pop up on here I was called by John today. John just kept repeating over and over that the dealer states the test results were with in factory specifications and that they stand behind the dealers test results. This was obviously a canned...