Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dark Sky

1. D

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks for the info. I did buy my 360 system with the truck, ordered in October 2021 and delivered February 2022. I guess I'll hook it all up and see if the system works and go from there.
  2. D

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I wouldn't have thought the AlfaOBD step would be needed to simply get the 360 camera system to display 'as designed'. I am finally planning to install mine (it's a 2022) but I've been thinking about doing something different. I wonder if it's possible to only install the side and rear cameras...
  3. D

**Withdrawn** New in box Trailer 360 Camera System

I've got a use for this system, no longer on the market.
  4. D

Yes, still available as of December 27th.
  5. D

Thanks for looking, it will move eventually.
  6. D

Yes. It's definitely a slow moving part. I had a couple of inquiries but that's it.
  7. D

For those spec'ing out and ordering a new RAM, be careful when sorting through the various options (Captain Obvious here,,,). I received my '22 Limited NE in January and just cleared 18k miles on it. Most things have exceeded my expectations, but I did make a mistake when ordering camera...
  8. D

I am reducing the price to $500.
  9. D

It might take a while. Looks like one of these systems sold here a few months ago. For the folks who want one, it's a good chance to save some bucks.
  10. D

I've sat on this unused system since receiving my new truck in late January. It provides a full overhead view of your trailer. I pull a large 5th wheel and a medium horse trailer and thought these cameras would be super handy for backing in and maneuvering in tight spots. It turns out the places...
  11. D

NEW Trailer Surround View Camera System

I'm in the identical situation. I was going to list mine but I'll hold off until you get yours sold. I have a backup camera that came with my 5th wheel and with the horse trailer I've always got all kinds of real estate. The 'view from above' would be super nice and maybe save some damage one...
  12. D

Replacement tail light lens only?

I've now got 15,000 miles on my 2022 3500 SRW long bed Limited and am very thoroughly pleased with the vehicle. I've towed a 14k 5th wheel to Florida and to Canada and the truck has been excellent. Unfortunately, my driving/parking skills have left me with a 'lightly' broken tail light lens on...
  13. D

Door frame trim ?

Are you guys talking about the trim pieces on the inside of the doors? I thought you were talking about the door frames....?... If that's the case my '22 doors have trim pieces that match the glove box and other bits and pieces, definitely matte.
  14. D

Door frame trim ?

My '22 Limited looks like the door frames have the exact paint and gloss that the body has.
  15. D

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

Ziegler is a multi-brand dealer including Chrysler. You are free to purchase your authentic factory MoPar warranty from any dealer, and these guys are known for posting very competitive pricing on their web site. I took a screen shot of their pricing with me when I bought my RAM and asked my...