Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by daemonic3

1. daemonic3

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Absolutely! This was $1k and I don't believe I will use it. I thought it was to upgrade the module under the driver seat and wire the Coax to the bumper (or bed if 5th wheel prep). I just wanted the drvm and rear trailer wired cam.
  2. daemonic3

Yes sir. Made it home with 19.9mpg average, I'm a failure Did anyone here order the "trailer surround view camera system" option XN1? It is uuuhhhh... not what I thought it was. I thought that option gave you the ability to see the trailer reverse and 2 side mirrors, in the digital rear view...
  3. daemonic3

I'm on my way home now, everything has been great, and I'm currently having fun trying to break the 20mpg barrier on my drive home. This thing rides like my f150, I don't know why HD trucks have a bad rep, unless I'm just spoiled by the air suspension lol. Oh and I aired the rears down to 60psi...
  4. daemonic3

Man, talk about threading the needle! Mine finally made it to the dealer, and needs to do PDI this afternoon to make sure its ok. I haven't checked in on my Southwest flight so I will get the worst seat but don't really care. Just waiting for the "go/no-go" from my guy to know if I'm flying...
  5. daemonic3

Still at rail yard so no dice on delivery tomorrow (day 76). Now shooting for Thursday (day 78)! What's the update on the @Jscocco saga?
  6. daemonic3

Can confirm, Koons wouldn't sell to CA when I was researching in Feb. I did the same research. Granger (Iowa) and Tuttle (CA) were same deal (invoice-4%) and MD was MSRP-11%, plus another approx 1% for affiliate code. MD ends up about 1% less if you have the code, then the rest of the difference...
  7. daemonic3

That is just nuts they aren't trying to help you out. My understanding was that even all dealer inventory prior to 3/6 was going to be restickered, such that the original msrp will be shown along with a 2nd new msrp sticker. Your truck should be no different. Besides, if you walk, they can't...
  8. daemonic3

I think there are tire and sensor threads or other forum areas where experts can answer this. This thread is very order tracking centric. That being said, my truck has arrived at the railyard. Now it just needs a 30minute ride to the dealer, which could take 1 day or 2 weeks!
  9. daemonic3

I slapped a GPS unit on the train in Mexico and have been stalking it. j/k.. Now that it shipped, my dealer has been checking daily (M-F) for changes, and when it changes (checks in at a station) on the internal tracker he gives me the screenshot. I downloaded the BNSF rail map from their...
  10. daemonic3

Man, these trains can really book it when they want to. Checked in a Yuma today, meaning it made it this entire distance in only 24hrs. Hope this gives enough days to get from the railyard (near San Bernardino) to the dealer so I can nab it Apr30.
  11. daemonic3

My dealer is giving me updates every time it checks in at a train station, and look at this whack path it has taken from the factory, to get to California... By the way it spent 5 days in that Texas triangle, maybe hopping from train to train, not sure. But logistically if it is taking UP...
  12. daemonic3

Wow, congrats!! Even with the long time to get scheduled you still skipped the line in front of me! I love the delmonico, I almost got that but stuck with my boring pearl white out tradition. Love the CCSB with the $95 clearance lamps!
  13. daemonic3

Lucky you! My (unicorporated county) tax will be 7.75% and that's GOOD in CA. But reg fee should be $865 according to my DMV lookup. 18-20 sounds good for 75mph! I'd take it. I generally cruise at 74 and get 20-21 in my F150 (3.73 ratio) at that speed. Do you have the SO or HO? I guess it...
  14. daemonic3

Bummer about the rocks!! How was your MPG at 75mph and which engine? And was that BC (before cap)? I had a Snugtop on a previous F150 and I actually LOST about 1MPG with it on there - I thought it would make aero better but apparently NOT! Can you explain the tax thing? Maybe CO has...
  15. daemonic3

We've been through this already in another thread. We value time differently, apparently. If you ship to California, the shipping is more than the few hundred dollar difference, so Tuttle deal is better. If you drive back, well, I value my time too much to spend 3-4 days picking up my truck...