Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cycling4life

1. cycling4life

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Finally installed and got to use the Rubgrid dash mount
  2. cycling4life

Using the 115V in the bed for emergency

With this setup, is there a risk of damaging the trucks' alternator from putting out more amps than it needs to? Did you also had to do anything with the 7 way connector so that it doesn't charge the lithiums using that? Thanks again!
  3. cycling4life

I was looking at doing this too when I switch to lithiums. I won't get solar immediately but would like to charge the lithiums while in transit. Could you share how you routed the 2AWG wires from the 2 batteries in the hood to the back of the truck.
  4. cycling4life

Cargo camera

How do you clean the inside lens? I’m having the same blurry cargo camera only.
  5. cycling4life

Although I have not tried it with a dead RV battery, I was told that the 7way pin does not have enough power to bring up the hydraulic jacks.
  6. cycling4life

Has anyone used the 115V outlet by the bed to plug in a 30amp RV just to retract the jacks In case the RV batteries are dead?
  7. cycling4life

Brake Controller Display on DIC

Can someone verify that even when no trailer is hooked up on the 7-way pin, and you are on the Trailer Brake screen in the DIC that the % applied to the brake display still moves showing how much brake is applied. I thought it only displays the % while connected to a trailer.
  8. cycling4life

Pulling a TT or 5er? Where/how are you mounting your screens for TTMS/Backup Camera/Garmin/Whatever?

I hear you. The Haloview has a gigantic monitor and was worried about obstructing the view.
  9. cycling4life

Pulling a TT or 5er? Where/how are you mounting your screens for TTMS/Backup Camera/Garmin/Whatever?

Can you take a pick of how the rubigrid is mounted on that dash, top-view?
  10. cycling4life

I wanted exactly the devices you have mounted. Any pic of them installed? The backup camera I'm thinking is the Haloview Byte Tango and that thing has a huge monitor
  11. cycling4life

I thought the Rubigrid won't work with 19+ with a 12" screen display?
  12. cycling4life

Lets see what you are towing!

Gonna weigh her soon
  13. cycling4life

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Curious to know why you think the factory bed step is better than AMP. I’m also in the market for a bed step
  14. cycling4life

Regen?

On my 21, it's also only on the DPF screen. I just happen to be flipping the screens while I was driving and saw a regen in progress. Do you guys always go to this screen before shutting off the engine. I was just wondering if I had not seen the message and parked the car would I have any issues...