Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Cwinske

1. Cwinske

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I was hoping you were right.It’s confusing with all the different dates for the different models, to bad they didn’t stop using them on the 2500s when they stopped using on others.
  2. Cwinske

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered a 2500 and was built 8/22. I keep seeing a date of I ordered a 2500 and was built 8/22. I saw it said it affected them from 7/1 thur 8/23 or 8/24 so assume it’s affected by it.
  3. Cwinske

I’m making the same switch duramax to Cummins, Interior is what convinced me seeing the 23 duramax still hasn’t changed on inside still exact same as my 16. I haven’t had the coolant tank sensor go bed yet but definitely have had the issue Def tank heater and sensor going bad more than once...
  4. Cwinske

Would it show on the Ram tracker if it was heldup from damage or still show built waiting to ship?
  5. Cwinske

Probably only because part of me wanted a little more time to get rest of truck I have now paid off. I’ll take it tho no problem don’t get me wrong.
  6. Cwinske

Ordered 8/5/22 built on 8/22/22 waiting on shipping also. Moving a lot faster than I thought which probably means I’ll be waiting for shipping for awhile.
  7. Cwinske

I’m from Mass also and have the same estimated delivery date.