Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cordeau700

1. C

Best Place to Buy OEM Fuel Filters?

I've searched some and looks like Genos Garage? They seem to be out of stock on frame mount filter. Where are you guys buying fuel filters other than dealer?
  2. C

Anyone run the Toyo RT Trails?

Looking into new tires. I had another truck in the past with the Toyo RTs and I loved them. I like the look of the RT Trail and am curios if anyone has any feedback on them?
  3. C

Carli Spec 2.0 Shocks

Looking to purchase leveling kit for my truck. 22 2500 CTD. I am on the fence between back country level and regular 2.5" level. One of my main concerns with either kit is the new Carli brand shocks. Does anyone have feed back on these or know of any issues? Thanks for the help!
  4. C

2022 2500 Ram ticking

Was there any update on this? My 2022 makes the exact noise.
  5. C

"Click" no start..

Same exact thing happened to my 22 with 700 miles. Dealer said it was a bad starter. They replaced starter and no problems since.
  6. C

Biodiesel B20

SO many pumps in my area have converted to Biodiesel B20 Blend. It almost hard to find a pump with #2. Is there any harm to run this fuel? I did a search and didn't find much. Thanks for the input!
  7. C

Dead starter

This exact same thing just happened to me. Bad starter. Took two weeks to get. Swapped it out in an hour and I got the truck back.
  8. C

No Start just "Click"

Dealer called today and Said it was a bad starter. They told me they have seen this before on the hemi models but never on the Cummins. Also they don't know when they can get a new one so they stuck me in a loaner truck. Sucks big time.
  9. C

No Start just "Click"

Brand new 2022 2500. 1800miles. Went to start truck after sat in parking lot for about an hour and it just makes a single click noise. It does not even attempt to start. Tried jumping, no luck. Dealer sent a tow truck to pick up and it's going to get looked at in the morning. Any ideas...