Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by combine9770sts

1. combine9770sts

Terrible A/C and Heater performance

Behind the glove box. Owners manual has instructions for how to remove everything. Very easy.
  2. combine9770sts

The 45 to 52 was with the filter installed. Did not do the vent temp test after removal of the filter. I decided to remove it a couple days later and took it for a run and the difference was night and day. The temp when you put ur hand to the vent felt the same with and without the filter...
  3. combine9770sts

I did the hack by pinching of the hose to the heater core with pliers. So not possible to have a leak. One side of the hose was still warm so I’m sure it got pinched. Yes,heat isn’t a big deal. Not a dealbreaker. But the AC side….its incredible the difference from my brothers half ton Chevy. 36...
  4. combine9770sts

It doesn’t make it colder per say. But the capacity goes way up due to air flow being dramatically increased. I measured it with a wind speed meter but I forget what the numbers were. You notice it immediately though. The blower is louder as well. I really want to run it without the filter. But...
  5. combine9770sts

i have a 2022 ram 2500 6.7 with 19k miles on it. The ac on it is pretty terrible. We checked the pressures on the system and the air coming out of the vents near the end of last summer and it was all within what ram considers ‘normal’. Warmer air than my brothers Chevy 1500 and way less air...
  6. combine9770sts

Headlamps & DRLs - rant and fixes

Does anyone know if it’s possible to simply make the accent lights brighter using Alphaobd? Or even the led headlights? Upping the voltage targets On them perhaps?
  7. combine9770sts

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Hi guys I have a 22 Laramie Cummins 8.4 Nav. It’s on the FCA-MY22.S26.17-PROD and not showing any available updates. When I shift to reverse I cannot get the hitch zoom button to work unless I shift to neutral,hit the X icon and then shift into reverse again. For this reason alone I am seeking...
  8. combine9770sts

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Started following this forum a few months back when I ordered a 23 ram through enterprise fleet management. Ordered September 21 still has no build date. I admire everyone having the patience for all the waiting and order tracking. I just couldn’t. Pulled a 22 Laramie off the lot that has many...
  9. combine9770sts

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Can U elaborate? Painted door Handles are showing as part of the sport package. Is it not available anymore or?
  10. combine9770sts

Wait,I have a 2023 on order through enterprise fleet management and it’s a 2023 Big Horn crew cab 6.4 foot bed and Cummins Diesel engine. It has the level C equipment group. Does this mean all big horns no longer have access to the level C group?