Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Colt1911

1. Colt1911

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine was built nov 5, was JB for 2 weeks and shipped around the 19th, it took about 13 days to travel by train to salt lake and arrived on Dec 2nd, my dealership is in south Jordan Utah and it arrived at the dealership the next day Dec 3rd.
  2. Colt1911

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thank you, she took good care of me for 20 years, only has 116,000 miles on her so still plenty of life for the next owner.
  3. Colt1911

Well she is home, delivered 2 days short of 4 months. Here she is next to the one she is replacing. Time to clean them both and get a tool box for the new one. Such a huge difference going from a 2001 to a 2022!!
  4. Colt1911

Salesman called this afternoon and said it was delivered. Swung by for a quick peek. Will be ready for pickup later today or tomorrow .
  5. Colt1911

Dealer just called and said my truck arrived on the train in Salt Lake, waiting for transport and he is hoping to have it at the dealership in the middle to end of next week!! Ordered Aug 5. Mere days now!!
  6. Colt1911

Woohoo, after 2 weeks JB I got a window sticker this morning!! Big horn HO SRW CCLB Ordered 8/5 D1 10/4 built 11/5. Now the long wait for shipping through the holidays to Utah. Time to clean and detail the 01 HO and get it ready to sell!
  7. Colt1911

Mine went JB a week ago for a bed liner and steps and no change.
  8. Colt1911

Dumb phone cut me off, mine was also built the same day and went js after, hopefully mine joined the trip with yours
  9. Colt1911

I have not tried it yet as my build is at the vendor for bedliner and steps so I can let you know when/if it ever arrives but when I ordered it in august my salesperson told me that I would get 500 off as a first responder.
  10. Colt1911

After getting a build sheet yesterday dealer called me today and said that my truck is built and released to the vendor for bed-liner and steps then will go to shipping. After 2 month of nothing and a month in D1 it been a good week. Positive thoughts to those with earlier build that haven’t...
  11. Colt1911

Checked crypto stickers and nothing, checked the spreadsheet and my build sheet appeared since last night!! Woo hoo. Ordered 8/5, D1 10/4, build sheet 11/4. Might be close to time to clean out the 2001 2500 I’ve had for 20 years and find some for sale signs.