Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CO-2500

1. CO-2500

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

HPG-003204 is the part number I ordered that fits 2019 Crew Cab perfect.
  2. CO-2500

Just put grill guard on yesterday, haven't checked the parking sensors but Ranchhand says it won't interfere, also the open area in center doesn't interfere with front camera.. The tow hooks are there
  3. CO-2500

Havoc HS3 W2W side steps, is 2019 the same mounting as 2018?

Same Here, really like them
  4. CO-2500

Ranch Hand Grille Guard Installed
  5. CO-2500

Havoc HS3 from runningboardwarehouse.com
  6. CO-2500

It's the factory Matte Black
  7. CO-2500

Unprotected Wiring Harness-2019 2500

It is just below the cab mount. If you look under your truck, just behind the left front wheel it is obvious, at least on my truck it was.
  8. CO-2500

Mine looked like it never had any protection from the factory. I've only got 500 miles on the truck. With that many wires there I'm sure it would create major problems if they got damaged.
  9. CO-2500

I went with Havoc HS3.
  10. CO-2500

New Member-Colorado-2019 2500

This is my first Dodge and first diesel. I've always been a Chevy guy. Loving this Ram so far but I've only got 500 mile on it so far. Just put on the Havoc HS3 steps, they look real nice.
  11. CO-2500

Heads Up! I was putting on some steps today and found a nicked wire in a wiring harness, under the truck, behind the left front wheel, in an unprotected section of wiring. Why would Dodge leave a section of wiring exposed under the truck? I probably should've taken it to the dealer and...