Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CMRoadster

1. C

Uconnect app shows old vehicles and not new one

PD Luke, who did you call?
  2. C

Uconnect app shows old vehicles and not new one

I had a 2020 Ram 1500 and sold it. I had a 2021 Ram 3500 and sold that too. Now I have a 2019 Ram 2500. It all had to do with towing and the wife's comfort... My Uconnect app on the iphone shows the 1500 and 3500 and not the 2500. In my Mopar website garage I only have the 2500. Same on the...
  3. C

Sirius Travel Link fuel prices defaults to regular

Or anybody else having issues with getting your travel link fuel search to stay on diesel? Our Ram 3500 keeps defaulting back to regular fuel when searching for gas stations. We will change the selection to diesel but the next day it is back to regular again. Would like to know if there is a way...
  4. C

Downsizing from 20 to 18s- need some help with measurements

Right now I have the stock LT285/60R20 tires on my 2020 Ram Laramie 3500 SB SRW with the all black 20" rims that come with the night edition. I tow a 15K fifth wheel and with my current truck/trailer setup I cannot get level- the front of the trailer sits high, requiring me to drive with it at...
  5. C

5th wheel question.

Go to the Forest River Forums. There is a lot of fifth wheel specific discussions on trucks, pinload verses tow capacities and clearances between cab and trailer cap.
  6. C

Any adjustment of Alt Trailer height possible?

Thanks. Hopefully the new ISR will do the trick. Definitely the cheaper option.
  7. C

Thanks. I'm going to start with a simple fix and swap out the ISR that I have the fifth wheel hitch mounted on. I can gain 1-1/2 inches bgoign with a lower set mount and still have the necessary clearance at the bed sides. I checked with a dealer service center who informed me that no, the...
  8. C

I have a 2020 3500 with the rear air suspension. Alternative trailer height helps but my fifth wheel is still not level when connected (too high in the front). Looked at increasing trailer tire and wheel size from 15 to sixteen to help leveling it but that only giver me about 1-1/2 inches...