Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by clawdog79

1. clawdog79

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I disagree. Its a safety related recall and they don’t have parts to perform the recall work currently. My opinion is that he will get reimbursed if he elects to do the swap now. Disclaimer: I could be wrong. Trust but verify :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. clawdog79

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I did the swap and was reimbursed 100% for parts and labor. Its simple. Select a new CP3 of your choice and purchase it. Save the receipt and evidence of proof of payment (such as credit card statement). Choose any mechanic or diesel shop that you trust and save the invoice/receipt and proof of...
  3. clawdog79

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

The check arrived in the mail yesterday! Parts and labor reimbursed 100% Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. clawdog79

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

I’m not sure but I’m guessing that nothing related to the fuel system would be covered at this point since I elected to go with an aftermarket CP3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. clawdog79

That’s what I did. Warranty for the fuel system is most likely voided though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. clawdog79

That means approximately 8,890 2019-2020 trucks have experienced CP4 failures resulting in a contaminated fuel system. That’s a big number even if 4% sounds minor. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. clawdog79

I decided to go with a CP3 conversion early last year. A couple of weeks ago I submitted a reimbursement request with invoices and proof of payment for the parts and labor. Today RAM Customer Care notified me that they approved the reimbursement. This is great news and I’m glad to see that RAM...
  8. clawdog79

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

How much did you use? I found that a small amount fixed the issue for me for several months now and no slippage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. clawdog79

I’m planning on submitting my receipts for the CP3 swap as soon as the recall is released. Will posts updates Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. clawdog79

Hi Rob @RamCares, Do you know if those of us that had a CP3 conversion performed to avoid the potential consequences of a CP4 failure will be reimbursed? I see that there is a link to submit receipts for reimbursement on the recall page. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. clawdog79

There is a link at the bottom of the recall page to “Submit Reimbursement” I’m going to submit receipts for the CP3 conversion that was performed on my truck earlier this year and keep my fingers crossed. REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST FORM The safety and confidence of our owners is very important to...
  12. clawdog79

I received it as well. I already did the CP3 swap earlier this year so I’m probably SOL but at least I’ve been driving my truck worry free for several months. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. clawdog79

At this point we need a service solution to the service solution. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. clawdog79

Rubber bed mat recommendations?

I second the DeeZee. Inexpensive, grippy, stays in place, and fits well. Couldn’t really ask for more. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk