Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Clark89

1. C

Running board fitment 2018 to 2024

Anyone know if a set of boards from a 18 ram power wagon will fit a 2024 2500
  2. C

SOLD-Timber Grove Air Bags 350.00 Shipped

Would you ship to Canada
  3. C

WTB Running boards —power or non power 2024 2500

Looking to purchase a set of running boards for my 24 2500 crew cab. Looking at power but open to others
  4. C

LED Cargo Bed Lights Wiring ?????

Followings
  5. C

Oil change intervals

Brand new off the lot 6 weeks ago
  6. C

Oil change intervals

Man everyone says refer to the book. I don’t have a book. Lol. Does anyone have a picture of the maintenance schedule in the book. I don’t do a lot of heavy pulling as per say. I’m at 12570km right now. Think I will go to 15000 and have everything changed and then go from there.
  7. C

Cargo bed lights

I have done some searching with not so much luck so far. My 24 big horn 2500 didn’t come with the cargo bed lights. I have purchased a set with the big tales in hope that the harness is underneath. Does anyone have a picture of the harness pigtail I’m connecting into. I had a look...
  8. C

Oil change intervals

I’m in southern ontario. I would say our winter is over now. We are on the up swing on temps. Truck is six weeks old now. Have our 12000lm on it. I own a construction company. I was debating on changing it early just due to being a new motor.
  9. C

Oil change intervals

24 ram 2500. Just got it 6 weeks ago. What is the ideal oil change time in these. Let me know if your using Miles or Km.
  10. C

Led headlights swap, cargo bed lights

Looking for information on swapping headlights on my 24 big horn 2500. I currently don’t have the LED package on this and would really like some Brighter lights . Also does Anyone have a pictures of were the bed light plugs are in the harness, If my truck has them from the factory