Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CFE

1. C

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

I vote more frequently at the local and state level than I do at the federal level...most of the fed polis are corrupt and just fronts for lobbyists.
  2. C

Dome LED’s

x2 - did my map and dome lights and holy cow they are bright and it's been well over 3 months
  3. C

Not voting for the lesser of two ****ty options is the best option. It's a suckers bet to vote for the lesser evil - which is what is wrong with our country as is. Cool.
  4. C

Regarding the immigrant situation - absolutely should not be a left vs right thing/partisan issue. Unfortunately it is and has been for quite a while. I didn't make my comment about who voted for whom in favor of one over the other - as I just pointed it out how it was comical to me how you...
  5. C

It's partially that and partially - I voted against or for the current administration - without saying I vote for/against.
  6. C

This thread is full of "tell me who you voted for, without telling me who you voted for" comments.
  7. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Jealous of the gassers with the winch setup.
  8. C

Falken Wildpeak a/t3w - good in the rain?

AT3Ws here on my dually long bed - no issues in the rain. Definitely better than the the OEM nexen trash the truck came with.
  9. C

AlfaOBD

Is the kaodtech the only security bypass option? Finally got around to buying alfaobd on my surface and the obdlink ex cable... just need the security bypass and the kaodtech is sold out currently.
  10. C

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

VW also offered a buyback. i had a Golf TDI that I paid 29k new for and after all was said and done - they bought my TDi back for around 26k after I had it for 3 years. Great little car but it would have been stupid of me not to take the money and run or accept the "fix".
  11. C

New tires with spacers finally mounted. That gap though with the spacer, Holy hell. Should've went with the 285 over the 255.
  12. C

I dropped the truck off this morning for the K1 Snap Ring Aisin issue

Curious how long it takes. I haven't gotten a letter, so assuming my Aisin build # is within the ones they think is ok?
  13. C

Goosebox is the only Lippert frame approved "gooseneck" style hook up. The gen-y, the dangerous anderson gooseneck hitch or any other hitch isn't approved by Lippert - for reasons. Brutal HO is correct, if anything at all happens - it'll be catastrophic.
  14. C

Tow/Haul Mode Question

First thing I do in my CTD HO is flip the engine brake and T/H switches to on, unless I'm on the highway.
  15. C

Haulguage, anyone use it?

I'm gonna have to read into this later when I have time to see how it "works".