Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Camarochevy1970

1. C

5th Wheel Towing Prep Group Problem

When i installed my demco adapter, I couldn't get it out without loosening the bolts. Did your fit better?
  2. C

Delivery Time Estimates

Still has to be voted and ratified. Could be as soon as a few days to a couple weeks
  3. C

Delivery Time Estimates

The only way to get a status after KZ is from your dealer
  4. C

Harmon Kardon Sub

One thing that may help Go into the equalizer under audio settings. Turn the base the whole way up and make the other two almost the entire way down. There seems to be a bug in the software crossover and if the mod and treble are up at all it takes the bass away
  5. C

Delivery Time Estimates

As expected, showed up the first day of our vacation https://www.diehlauto.com/sale/ram-3500-laramie/2019-ram-3500-laramie-3c63r3el1kg665230
  6. C

Delivery Time Estimates

I didn't hear anything today and we leave for vacation tomorrow morning, so they have a week now. I'm sure it will be ready before we are back
  7. C

Delivery Time Estimates

Well I have to think mine has to be at the dealer
  8. C

Delivery Time Estimates

Anyone with a truck sitting in Lordstown get an update recently?
  9. C

BonusDrive

It takes months, but it will show up
  10. C

BonusDrive

If you're buying a new Ram go to bonusdrive.com and check eligibility to see if you are eligible to get a check back. Looks like I'm eligible for $250 for the Ram we are buying since I work for an eligible employer. Many credit unions also apply.
  11. C

Delivery Time Estimates

I'm like 2 hours from Lordstown lol.
  12. C

Delivery Time Estimates

Dealer sent an email this afternoon. We are in Ohio but they are saying maybe 2 more weeks before they have it.
  13. C

Delivery Time Estimates

Apparently we never made it out of Kentucky yesterday
  14. C

Delivery Time Estimates

We were still on schedule as of about 10am so that's a good sign.
  15. C

Delivery Time Estimates

That looked like liquid tank cars, not the cargo ones the trucks are in