Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bryan68

1. B

power wagon trailer towing

yes I messed up mine is in fact GVWR of 8565 and the max towing was 10,590 my bad. B
  2. B

I thought there was more involved, I saw some calculators on line and it seemed as there were more things top consider. I was taking that weight off the spec of the truck.
  3. B

Thank you and yes I knew that going in, my buddy is selling a 32 ft. trailer and those are the spec's. If it is too dangerous I would just go with a different/lighter trailer. He was going to sell it at a reduced price to me which made it a no brainer.
  4. B

Yes the trailer has electric rear drum brakes, thanks for the input.
  5. B

Was looking for some expertise of towing capacity. I received my power wagon this weekend and I know it has a GVWR of 10.590 and pay load of 1630. My question is can I tow a trailer that has a dry weight of 8428 and a GVWR of 10.500? This is a standard hitch type trailer not a 5th wheel, would I...
  6. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine has been at the PA rail yard since 11/19 and still not at the dealer ship, they have changed the ETA twice it's now 12/6 to 12/15
  7. B

a little fun with your jeep friends. i had 30 made up if anyone is interested.

Do you still have any of these left? B
  8. B

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

Yes those two combinations come together and the other combo is the stiched power wagon on the side of the seat with the honey comb style grill. It doesn't seem to make s difference with the package selection from what I see because I have seen both on a wide range of packages.
  9. B

Has anyone noticed that some 2022 power wagons have different grills and different seats? Is it using left over 2021 seats and grills up on some units?
  10. B

Mine has been sitting in PA from the rail since Nov. 15, not sure why the delay getting it to the state next door.
  11. B

Mine is due any day as it was in Transit when I put the deposit down, the last location was PA so it should be here soon. I bought the bed cover already and waiting for it to show up.
  12. B

Put a down payment on a Power Wagon can't wait for it to arrive! It's in transit so hopefully here soon.