Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BRob

1. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks! Here is a screenshot of my invoice sheet for options
  2. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Here are a couple pictures of the interior asked for a few pages back. Let me know if you all would like any other details about the interior, ram boxes, or anything else!
  3. B

I’m not gone yet, just got home late from taking delivery on Tuesday and then was busy at work and at home yesterday. I know this isn’t this best pic, I’ll get more in a couple hours but wanted to update you guys. So, my dealership experience was a nightmare. Took my own financing, but there...
  4. B

Thanks! One thing even I’m curious to see for myself is the exact color of the interior dash/door bezels. Looks to be a bronze/chrome but I can’t get a good look through pictures. I’ll be sure to post more when I get it in my hands tomorrow
  5. B

Terrible pictures but here’s what I got. I’ll get better ones when I pick it up on Tuesday. Had to move delivery up. Couldn’t wait a whole week. Lol
  6. B

Ladies and gentlemen the truck has been delivered. Unfortunately it’ll probably be next weekend before I can make the trek to go get it. Also don’t have pictures yet but I’ll be sure to post them when I get some.
  7. B

lt’d be pretty sweet if my dealer knew how to look up the shipping details. I asked for an update cause I knew it shipped and he sent a picture of the POC. And didn’t even get the whole thing in the pic. Lol Left out Invoice price and all status details in the top right. Oh well. ETA is...
  8. B

Oh cool thanks for the info. I presume that changeover happens in Memphis. Maybe I’ll be making a trip down to KY to pick her up in 2-3 weeks.
  9. B

I got my window sticker this morning and ram chat verified I’m in the shipping stage. Of course they have no dealer ETA at this time. I wonder which if any of us zone 42 people are on the same train
  10. B

Maybe I’ll be on that train. I ordered in KY but have zone 42 Detroit on my POC.
  11. B

I feel like build sheet and window sticker questions are asked over and over again, so sorry to be a moron here. But just to be clear, is the window sticker issued at the end of production or once it’s invoiced and shipping begins? I feel like Ive heard either here or in the 21 thread months...
  12. B

Caught by total surprise this morning, my daily refresh of the equipment listing link finally populated a result. I guess that means I’m built. Tried to get on ram chat but was never connected to an agent. Hold in there boys and girls there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel for the...
  13. B

Just heard from my dealer I’ve got an estimated ship date of 10/18. Been in D1 for 21 days. Ordered 5/14 2500 Longhorn with sunroof and no safety group. Hope to see a build sheet next week sometime!
  14. B

Did you get that date from Ram chat too? They’ve never been able to give me a date for anything.
  15. B

Ram Chat says Saltillo is expected to be back up Monday. Hope they’re right