Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Brett196.7

1. B

High pressure fuel pump rattling sound

Cool, I appreciate the info!
  2. B

I didn’t buy my truck from a Ram dealership so I’m just seeing my options. I’ve had experience with dealerships only giving so much care and help if you didn’t buy from them. Also, I worked at dealerships as a mechanic and know how vehicles are handled. Therefore, it’s a little difficult for me...
  3. B

Alpine system with sub/amp install

No problem buddy (regarding stealing the thread). People have been awesome in guiding me in the right direction. I can install the heck out of equipment once I can get the proper signals to amps. I’m now able to focus on either a 1 ohm load for intensity or 4 ohms if I just want clean quieter...
  4. B

Where do I find info on the seat tilt mod? That would be awesome!
  5. B

Agreed, my version of crappy used to be anything less than a custom system but I’ve aged a bit since my stereo days 20 years ago. Buying this truck, I was more interested in having a dependable truck to pull heavy loads than an absolutely amazing sound system. Honestly, I thought the all around...
  6. B

Awesome thank you so much!
  7. B

Bed step safety recall - W24 - W26 - W44

Yeah I’ll check that out. I really appreciate you posting the link. That was awesome. I did crawl up under my truck to look at it but it’s getting late now so I didn’t spend much time underneath. It seems like it just kinda buckled/bent/distorted at the bottom on the actual step. It’s hard to...
  8. B

Yes it is. One of my favorite colors on these trucks.
  9. B

That is what I have I think. I wasn’t sure if it was dealer installed or factory.
  10. B

I’ll try to get some uploaded soon.
  11. B

Just wondering if anyone else has a seemingly abnormally loud rattling sound coming from their fuel pump on their engine. Mine is the 2019 SO so I’m pretty sure I have the CP4.2 pump. If I have the windows down I can hear mine rattle pretty good even over the regular diesel noise. I have even...
  12. B

Does anyone maybe have a wiring schematic for these stereos? Thanks!
  13. B

All weather floor mats

Me neither and me too! I wasn’t expecting that.
  14. B

Hmm ok. I bought the truck with all of them installed so that’s good to know. Thanks!