Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Brav

1. Brav

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

I am going to buy the new grill surround to have it painted, to make things easier. About $550 for the parts, if you shop around online. May take that much in labor to just prep the old ones and still risk problems long term. Also, gives some leeway if old chrome piece breaks on disassembly...
  2. Brav

2020 Rambox with tonneau cover question

2nd Vote for powertrax pro MX or Retrax Pro MX (I have the manual one, its great).
  3. Brav

What lift kit for ram 2500 Bilstein 2.3 lift springs or Thuren 2.75 lift the good bad and the ugly

The special sauce is that they actually spend months fine tuning the coils and the shock tuning and valving for each application. They use custom spec shocks and not an off the shelf parts bin shock. If you tell them “hey I go off-roading, do some high speed desert driving, and carry x...
  4. Brav

Lets see what you are towing!

Taking the trophy truck from CA to NV
  5. Brav

What lift kit for ram 2500 Bilstein 2.3 lift springs or Thuren 2.75 lift the good bad and the ugly

No offense to Icon but won’t compare to the custom tuning that goes into Thuren and Carli.
  6. Brav

Just call CJC Off-road. They stock Carli and Thuren. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Brav

Towing Technology Group a must-have?

Drag the surround view button to the bottom quick access bar. I really only need it when parking. Yea, the passenger mirror is useless..
  8. Brav

Towing Technology Group a must-have?

I got the cameras - and 100% I would NOT get the truck without them now that I have them. Great for towing, yes.. but even better for parking and maneuvering (Especially with a mild lift/ 37" tires)
  9. Brav

Used AlfaOBD to program TPMS and Tire size.. it worked, but with ABS/Camera faults?

@RugbyRef Thank you sir, seem to have gotten it resolved. I think it was either the Clearing Rolls part which I don't remember from before, or the clearing of the engine ECU. I gave in and cleared the engine ECU as I had a VSS fault, and voila - everything works with no codes. HOWEVER...
  10. Brav

Used AlfaOBD to program TPMS and Tire size.. it worked, but with ABS/Camera faults?

Thank you!! I think I followed all of this but looks like there is one more step I didn’t do so I will try again. My camera came back later. Works fine now. Hopefully it stays that way. I was trying to not clear any faults from the engine control module, I think I just had to clear the body...
  11. Brav

Checked my speedo - reads 1 to 2 mph over GPS. fine with me, close enough. Probably factory specs. TPMS warning is gone. The only bummer was that when I backed out of garage, the rear camera gave me a blue screen. Hitting surround camera shows black screen. Went for a test drive, and...
  12. Brav

2019 HD Security Gateway Module Location for Programmer

Well as I said, it was not difficult to do. Annoying? yes.
  13. Brav

2019 HD Security Gateway Module Location for Programmer

Thank you for this, just used it to install mine.. bought this one before I knew of the easy kind.. Wasnt that hard, but as mentioned, a little scary.
  14. Brav

Towing with Off-Road suspension

can you tell me difference in ride quality after you added rye air bags to carli suspension? How heavy is your trailer?
  15. Brav

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

None so far. I heard it hit maybe once. Will check tomorrow.