Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by branz95

1. B

First Time Here with my PW !

Beautiful truck! On those flares is that the 3.15in DTR or is there a different part number for extra wide DTR fender flares? Tired of finding rock chips on my truck...lol Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
  2. B

CDT Audio Alpine Speaker Replacement

Depends on how you want your system to sound. If you're going for sound quality the Amp pro is the way to go between those 2 options. The harnesses included has the ANC bypass. If you just want it loud and want to save some money the LC2 will work. You can buy the Amp pro ANC bypass harnesses if...
  3. B

Anti theft

Yeah I saw that thread. Problem was the truck was totally dead and the radio didn't even turn on for me to enter any code. I actually got the truck running. I'm not sure if what I did affected it. I disconnected the battery fully, unplugged the engine computer, topped off the battery on a...
  4. B

Anti theft

This just happened to me. Has anyone figured out how to reset this anti theft? Dealership claims to be booked out a month till they can even look at my truck. Went to start it one night and screen popped up on my 12" uconnect asking for an anti theft pin. Before I could even attempt to figure...