Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by boom3198

1. B

Ram Box painted covers coming off

Had mine in 5 separate times before getting a hold of RAMCares and talking to the Service Manager at the dealership. Body Shop at the dealer pretty much ended up Epoxying them on and havent had issues so far in 2 months. Before, it was about every month - month and a half that I would take it in...
  2. B

Anybody do a procharger on 6.4 Hemi yet?

Agreed...or just the driver pounding on it. The wife and I have been contempating it for her SRT and Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that if we are going to supercharge hers, Im dropping in a used Hellcat engine, it just makes more sense to me. A used Hellcat Engine/Trans with ECU is...
  3. B

Anybody do a procharger on 6.4 Hemi yet?

MY wife has a Durango SRT and this question comes up a lot in the Durango forums about trying to get hellcat power out of a 6.4 with either a procharger or a whipple. One guy actually did it and was running 8lbs on a whipple. Ended up having to rebuild the engine with about 15k mi on it with...
  4. B

Torque converter lockup issues?

Not yet. It only did it every now and then but they said there were 3 'drivability and performance' updates that needed done....and they had to replace one of the rambox lids and readhere the other.
  5. B

Torque converter lockup issues?

I am wondering if anyone else is or has had the same issue I am. Truck's going to the dealer next week for this and another rambox de-lamination issue. So basically driving, come to a complete stop. Truck seems like its in 2nd or 3rd and shifts down to 1st. In doing so, it seems to lock up the...
  6. B

Grille LED Lights

Got them printed out but had some ther honeydo list things to catch up on. I will post pics once I get them done
  7. B

Grille LED Lights

@TexMarQue Thats kind of where the inspiration came along. Rough Country wants $160 bucks for the set for the 1500, which personally i think is completely ridiculous. But hey they were fist-to-market so they kind of have a monopoly on them.
  8. B

Grille LED Lights

I was thinking about it I got to see how this prototype turns out.
  9. B

Grille LED Lights

I am currently in the process of prototyping LED inserts for the grille on either side of the RAM for the grille. they will insert unto the C shape on either side of the grille. I've been working on them off and on for a week trying to get the curves, inset, and width correct. What do you guys...
  10. B

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

If it comes down to it and FCA's fix doesnt work, I will take the lid off the box and epoxy the panel to it. I figure if it ever has to get replaced due to an accident, more than likely the lid and/or whole box will need replaced.
  11. B

No Problem! MY 13 1500 had the ramboxes which got me hooked. The only problem I had with them is the locking mechanism on them was engineered wonky to where when the little plastic clip that held the actuator arm for the electric lock broke, when locked of course, you couldnt open the box. I had...
  12. B

Aisin, under 50k when and where help

Found a dually with everything you were asking for, but its 50k before TTL. Progressive CJDR in Massillon
  13. B

Just talked to my tech, it is an RRT (Rapid Response Transmittal) and the number is 19-044.
  14. B

I will let you know as soon as I get the number.
  15. B

Just took my 3500 to the dealer today for warranty work. Both ramBoxes the painted plastic shell is delaminating from the actual lid. The tech said that Ram has an RST(?) out for the lids right now and its a known issue that they have to inspect on every 19 Ram (1500-3500) with the ramboxes.