Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bobohio

1. bobohio

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

usually between 600/700 miles
  2. bobohio

First Time Buying a Hitch: Need Recommendations

I'd like to know where I could rent a 5th wheel or TT for vacation...going from Arizona to Montana if anyone can help
  3. bobohio

ambient lighting

according to the dealer and Ram chat...it's not on there
  4. bobohio

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

sticker was 84k on new one..I got it for 74K about $100 below invoice
  5. bobohio

2021 Dually mud flap reccomendations

Both...I just installed the Ram OEM flaps...they seem pretty heavy duty..if you do decide to install them yourself..I highly recommend getting the rivet gun made for plastic rivets... you can get it at Harbor Freight for around $16
  6. bobohio

ambient lighting

ok, I was just thinking maybe it was only deleted on the level 1 but guess not...it's not a big deal just something I noticed..I kind of liked it, but oh well
  7. bobohio

DEF

I pump at the truck stop....way cheaper!
  8. bobohio

ambient lighting

Did you have the level 1 or level 2 package?
  9. bobohio

ambient lighting

yeah I know...but just isn't working on the glove box...everything else works
  10. bobohio

ambient lighting

yeah...I do..I was told by the dealer that they didn't do it anymore...but I know better!
  11. bobohio

ambient lighting

Have they done away with the ambient light above the top glove box? My 2019 Laramie had it, but my 2021 Laramie doesn't?
  12. bobohio

Plastic center caps on 2021 3500DRW

yeah...sadly :(
  13. bobohio

just don't like the plastic that's all
  14. bobohio

Does anyone know if there is an alternative to the cheap plastic center caps for the wheels on a 3500 DRW?
  15. bobohio

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I got great money for my trade! They are giving me almost $4k over blue book for my 2019 3500 srw night edition