Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bnmyster

1. bnmyster

change from 18" rims to 20" rims

Great thanks, I have the same size tires like you for the 18 and the bigger ones for the 20
  2. bnmyster

change from 18" rims to 20" rims

Morning all, I have a 2019 RAM 2500 HD 6.7 diesel 4X4 BigHorn that has stock 18" rims on it, and I want to change to 20" from a 2023 Laramie. Is there anything else I have to do to make sure that the speedometer reads the speed based on a new size rim Or it does it automatically? also do I have...
  3. bnmyster

shock selection (on 2019 RAM 2500 HD 6.7L 4X4) 56000 miles

Thanks for the update. Just realized it myself after looking at the above photo
  4. bnmyster

If the other ones came out of 2500 4x4 6.7 diesel. It should fit. I'll try them first. If for some reason they don't fit. I'll take the other set also of your hand, so no worries. (the ones in the pix above I have difficulties getting the part number of the last 2 on the right) .
  5. bnmyster

How much you want for them? (set of 4 shocks correct? 2 front 2 rear)
  6. bnmyster

Hey Killer, still have those shocks?
  7. bnmyster

Hey everyone while balancing my tires the other day I was told I had a slight cupping in the front tires. The front shocks are not leaking. So I had them rotate my tires. (Cooper 275 70R/18E M+S) on original steel rims. With 56000 miles I would like to change my front shocks. I've read a lot on...
  8. bnmyster

puddle lights in towing mirrors

As I said, there is a lot of misleading information on the front page, but when you look closer inside the seller breaks it into 2010-2019 for 1500. 2010-2018 on the 2500 and 3500 . Same goes for the 4500-5500. I looked all over Amazon and every seller with those lights have the same information.
  9. bnmyster

No worries, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I should have paid better attention to the product. Amazon lately is falling short with what they allow venders to post. Usually I only buy OEM. LOL at least I got it to work
  10. bnmyster

I replaced the whole light assembly, I bought it online on Amazon they cheap enough, and you can find it cheaper https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X8WBJPV?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details easy install except for the connectors, I had to use the original connectors. What a difference in light...
  11. bnmyster

I replaced the whole light assembly, I bought it online on Amazon they cheap enough, and you can find it cheaper https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X8WBJPV?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details easy install except for the connectors, I had to use the original connectors. What a difference in light...
  12. bnmyster

update, the new puddle lights are working and they are as bright as the sun. Thank you all for the information. on to the next project which is my shocks never a dull moment
  13. bnmyster

Yes I do. The puddle lights are working when you open any of the front doors, but they are very dimmed so I'll change them . Thanks for the info.