Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BMWDIESELPOWERED

1. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Looking into buying a 3rd gen 5.9l Ram

I was able to add a key fob with a Dorman kit they sell on amazon. Dorman 99164 Keyless Entry Remote 3 Button. Locks/unlocks and the panic button works too.
  2. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Hey guys, I ended up finding a 2005 Ram 2500 SLT from Phoenix with 266,xxx miles in excellent condition. It should arrive in the next day or two. I have a quick question, it doesn't have a keyfob but also doesn't have a keyhole on the passenger door. Can I just order a keyfob and program it to...
  3. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Oh wow. These engines are beasts if they can do 1,000,000+. Can't wait to get mine.
  4. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Found one with 994,372 miles. Truck looks brand new. Wonder if its the original motor and trans....
  5. BMWDIESELPOWERED

What do you guys think about the mil Should I look for lower mileage one, or is 335,xxx good for the price?
  6. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Also noted the mounting brackets on the seats rusty. Any cause of concerns or is it pretty normal?
  7. BMWDIESELPOWERED

What do you think about the mileage?
  8. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Well guys I'm back still looking for a Ram Cummins. I found a 2005 SLT with 335,xxx miles. Body looks like it had no rust, interior looks a bit dirty but overall intact, no missing pieces. 2 owner vehicle. They are asking $10,500. Purchasing out of state so I will probably get PPI done. Dealer...
  9. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Its a Georgia truck and the frame and under carriage looks good. Typical surface rust, nothing serious. According to the seller, trans was rebult in 2018. I have a few ideas what might be causing the no 4x4, but I'm not sure what the worst case would be.
  10. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Seems like a solid truck, just needs some TLC.
  11. BMWDIESELPOWERED

I would do the work myself. I have plenty of experience and the tools to fix those issues. The motor is solid and trans was rebuilt in 2018.
  12. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Hi guys, I ran into a 2004 Ram 2500 quad cab with 248,000 miles. Has two issues, has a parasitic draw (disconnects battery at night to prevent drain) and 4x4 doesn't work. Guy wants $4500 firm. It has a Bully Dog tuner, a hitch in the bed and rear. Some rust and dents. What do you guys think?
  13. BMWDIESELPOWERED

Hi everyone, l'm looking into buying a 3rd gen Ram 5.9l Cummins. I'm a big BMW enthusiasts and currently own a X5 diesel. I also own a 2003 Dodge Dakota which I'm looking to replace with the Ram. I love my diesel X5, shes a 3.0 inline 6. I purchased her last year from California. Zero rust...