Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BlueOvalBruin

1. B

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Not sure, the Mopar guy says probably not and Mopar changes p/ns all the time. He said yesterday there's a big delay of ~45 days so I found some elsewhere in stock.
  2. B

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Has the 68433188AA part number for the sensor kit been obsoleted? I just took delivery of a new 2021 Ram Dually and I got the 68433188AA sensor kit included with my factory TTPMS option. I checked this site (wheelerfleet.com) 2 weeks ago and they were still using the 68433188AA p/n. Edit: I...
  3. B

2022 Ram 360 Trailer Camera System backwards compatibility for 2021s with Digital Rearview Mirror

Check the link to TFL Truck for all the announcements. No engine/tranny changes for 2022 from the looks of it.
  4. B

2022 Ram 360 Trailer Camera System backwards compatibility for 2021s with Digital Rearview Mirror

Ram recently announced some feature upgrades for the 2022 Ram trucks, including a 360deg Trailer Camera Kit. I'm sure it's not cheap but it seems like a slick way to add a trailer observation camera to the truck if you already have the digital rearview mirror. It would be nice to not need an...
  5. B

B&W Tow & Stow question 7" vs 9"

I have a 2021 Ram 3500 4x4 DRW with the factory air suspension on order and should be picking it up in a few weeks. I need to order a hitch for it before I receive it though. Which hitch would be more appropriate, the 7" drop or 9" drop? My understanding is the DRW tends to be a little lower...
  6. B

Will there be a recall on the radio?

Keep the records of your warranty claims and if it keeps happening (and depending on the state you're in) you might have a lemon law claim.