Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill_Sos's latest activity

• Bill_Sos
    Bill_Sos reacted to DaFryinPan's post in the thread Adding Passive Entry with Like Like.
    Hey buddy, where are you located. I just ordered the parts for my 2024. I wanted to see if you were close, if you were interested...
  • Bill_Sos
    Bill_Sos replied to the thread Level kit?.
    How does a leveling kit affect the drop when towing? I want to be level-er but don't want to look like I have a saggy diaper
  • Bill_Sos
    Bill_Sos reacted to MobyDick's post in the thread Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi with Like Like.
    My first oil change was with Amsoil. She’s a ticker Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bill_Sos
    Bill_Sos reacted to kirk-35's post in the thread What did you do TO your RAM today? with Like Like.
    Added remote start and tailgate release a couple of weeks ago, today I installed the tailgate strut.
  • Bill_Sos
    Bill_Sos reacted to SimplyRed's post in the thread Horn Wiring with Like Like.
  • Bill_Sos
    Bill_Sos replied to the thread Horn Wiring.
  • Bill_Sos
    My bad . I'm a noob too and wanted to sound knowledgeable lol. It's tucked away but if you search forum for remote start there are...
  • Bill_Sos
    So I found my horn wire by accident when doing my remote start upgrade. From underdash it's #23 (directly opposite of #11) on C1. I'm...