Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BigSarge64

1. BigSarge64

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

2020- 2500 4X4 OffRoad 35x12.5x20
  2. BigSarge64

Vehicle MODS for Overlanding

True. I actually haven't experienced any park or camping yet, as a matter of fact tomorrow around 1500hrs is my first time camping since 1997 in Ft Riley, Kansas. But you are right, the only MOD's that I want to do is Sliders, Skit plates and a 2.5in leveling kit to the front. Thanks for the info!
  3. BigSarge64

That's what I'm into. Camping and sight seeing, BBQ, drink and good well deserved rest. The only MOD I have done so far are bigger tires and wheels, pinted the truck bed with that Rhino thing and that's about it. 2.5in leveling kit is next. I will cancel the 17.500lbs winch as I see that...
  4. BigSarge64

Thanks for your post. Honestly That's what I was worried about cause I don't want to spend all that money for just going out once or twice a month. Not looking to do any extreme rock crawling, Not into damaging my investment. I want to be able to enjpoy nature come home safe, and doing it again...
  5. BigSarge64

Man I tell you, You just kill lots of my worries. I already bpought the 35in tires and I'm looking for a strong 2.5 in leveling kit fore the front. Your input it is greatly appreciated. I will come back to it and read it again and again. Thanks!
  6. BigSarge64

Thank you very much. I was really concern about those.
  7. BigSarge64

Another thing, are the U Joints reliable? Should I replace them for better ones? The same goes for axles joints
  8. BigSarge64

Great info and thanks for the reply and for the input, it is greatly appreciated.
  9. BigSarge64

That is a great set up.
  10. BigSarge64

Hey this may be a dumb question (but I want to spend my money in useful MOD’s like suspension and stuff of that nature, not just for the looks of it) about those Fox 2.0 are they really worth the money ie, do they really work a lot bettr than stock shocks? Am new to this and want to make sure I...
  11. BigSarge64

new owner

I use 89 on my 20' 2500 6.4
  12. BigSarge64

2020 Ram 2500 4x4 Offroad I retired nearly 11 yrs ago and want to do some overlading in different states here in the US. I have been watching hundreds of videos on YouTube and I need some input on the following Please: *Lift or no lift? *Afordable and great performance Suspension Shocks *I got...