Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Big Tom

1. Big Tom

How do you prevent thieves from stealing your new truck?

I thought about getting "The Club" as any deterrent is better than none but that got shouted down....lol My fear is coming out of a Motel to an empty parking space while on the road.
  2. Big Tom

Add on step for factory wheel-to-wheel side steps

https://www.superatv.com/nerf-bar-step?cq_src=GOOGLE&cq_cmp=71700000085908666&cq_con=All+Products&cq_term=PRODUCT_GROUP&cq_net=g&cq_plt=gp&cq_med=71700000085908666&cq_gclid=Cj0KCQjwiZqhBhCJARIsACHHEH-M5sJ-KZqj69dy19HKn7eWE3f0glvbNh4pxJy7VL27nqtiNZvdHOsaAl7rEALw_wcB&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiZqhBhCJARIsACHHE...
  3. Big Tom

87 Octane is OK for 6.4L Hemi?

My 2017 2500 ran great around town with 87 but I ran mid grade when towing as per the manual. When Costco opened a fuel station near me Premium became less expensive then 87 elsewhere. so I ran that around town. Truck ran much better on premium. I never heard a Ping no matter what I ran.....
  4. Big Tom

Power Access through the Firewall

Got it. Clutch delete plate.
  5. Big Tom

Power Access through the Firewall

Hi all, I have a 2021 Tradesman and I would like to add a Painless Wiring Cirkit Boss 70107 to it to get some things working in the Cab. Having only one power outlet is very limiting. How do folks get wires through the firewall? Is there a knock out somewhere that I can't see?
  6. Big Tom

UNLEASH THE BEAST: 2023 Ram 3500 Laramie Mega Cab Prospector XL

My 2021 3500 HO knocks me silly going over speed bumps. I can't imagine taking it off road. Sure looks nice though.
  7. Big Tom

New to the forum

Good luck on the new rigs. Search for the TSB on the 2022 HO Asian.
  8. Big Tom

Where to sell brand new take-offs?

I watch the wheel and tire page on C/L and the 8 Lug alloys don't last long here.
  9. Big Tom

3500 HO Diesel vs Standard Diesel

I was going to trade my 2021 HO once we left the RV world but I sure like the way that thing pulls....
  10. Big Tom

Rip/tear on steering wheel

Better a tear on the wheel than a broken bone. Can't help with a fix but I would put a cover on the wheel for two reasons. 1 Keep it from getting worse. 2 You won't have to look at it all the time...
  11. Big Tom

Wiper Blade Length ???

Can you get 23" blades?
  12. Big Tom

Wiper Blade Length ???

WTF Mine measure 23". I guess that means replacement will be 22"
  13. Big Tom

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

This is an amazing thread. Thank you for putting in the work...
  14. Big Tom

Fixing hole in mirror trim

Holy Smokes how did a detail result in that? Check your local Craigs/list auto parts page. I see them for sale here all the time
  15. Big Tom

6.7's First Oil Change - I did not see that coming....

I'm a fan of the "No Spill" valves also. I also have one on my Outback.