Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Big Don

1. B

Adding Air compressor option

Thanks everyone for the reply's and ideas, really good stuff here to dig into and consider what my best option is, have already started researching on these ideas, checking cost and any modifications needed, Thanks again I believe I can work with this. Big Don
  2. B

Adding Air compressor option

looking for lots of help on this problem, I have a 2022 Ram 3500 4x4 Tradesman package with CM Flatbed option 6.7 HO with Aisin- I use my truck for mainly Towing trailers and equipment as well as my 5th wheel RV . So far truck is awesome, This is my first ram - I've had Ford (2000 and 2016) and...
  3. B

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

I think build date is on driver door panel - where do I find the Aisin serial number, Rams are still new to me - need a little help !! - I will look again - but I believe build date is 4-2022 I believe my truck came from mexico - maybe they all do - Im not sure. just what the dealer said.
  4. B

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

I have a 2022 ram cab-chassis with aisin also - should I be worried or get extended warranty - my truck only has 3200 miles - bought new from dealer in lavonia ga back in june of 2022 - I have pulled farm tractor few times - skid steer 7-8 times and 12000 lb fifth wheel 3 times - so not alot of...
  5. B

new guy from N. Georgia -

Thanks you guys for the welcome - hopefully I will be on here occasionally , just checking out big ideas and seeing whats new and maybe learn a few things, hope to see yall around!!!!!
  6. B

I went with the diesel model for towing have the HO diesel with the Aisin Transmission - hope its a beast when I get to tow with it - just driving it until I get a few miles on it - 300 right now gonna get over 1500 miles before I start towing -- just how I do things
  7. B

Hello Ram Truck People - Just received my first ram heavy duty - ordered a ram 3500 tradesman cab and chassis - had a CM truck bed installed - gonna use it to pull tractors- farm - skid steer and my RV hope it is as good as advertised - I have 200 miles on it so far - still learning ...