Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Big Blue

1. B

Truck won't unlock after remote start

My truck has an issue when I use the remote start. It'll start like it should but when trying to unlock the doors with the remote it often will not unlock them. I have to repeatedly push and or hold the unlock button before it'll unlock. I took it to the dealer and they "FCA/RAM" are aware of...
  2. B

2020 3500 Steering towards the right

Mine was out of alignment on my 2021. It also drifted to the right. The toe was off as well as the camber. They re-aligned it and it's much better.
  3. B

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Love the color, and chrome rims / trim etc. Very Nice looking rig.
  4. B

I hear you, and I hope you get your truck soon.
  5. B

This season has been crappy in my area as far as snow fall. But since it's 2020 carrying over into 2021 I'm going to blame it on 2020 being a crappy year in many respects.
  6. B

Below are pictures of the plow mounts. The first is the mount which now remains on the truck even when not in use. The second is with one of the adapters which are used when you hook up and use the plow. You can see the difference in ground clearance that you gain in the off season or when its...
  7. B

I'm going with a SnowEx 8 1/2 foot straight blade. I plow residential driveways and didn't see the need for a V-blade. I would have purchased a BOSS but the underbody mount hangs so low. I don't like the way it looks when not in use. I'll post pictures today if possible with and without the plow...
  8. B

Finally picked up my New 2021. Two Days shy of 20 weeks. Bighorn Blk buckets, Level 2, Snow Chief Pkg, Bed Protection Pkg. Had it pin striped and removed the "SPORT" decal and replaced it with a custom one. When I got home I put the toneau cover and new snows etc. Plow goes on tomorrow morning.
  9. B

Very cool color combo between interior and exterior paint. Congratulations!
  10. B

The Wait it nearly over!!! My truck is at the Dealership. The dealer contacted the Regional Manager who tried to get it here last week but was unable. The "Zone" sales manager was then contacted and was able to get my truck and another transported on a "Hot Shot" to the dealer. It arrived late...
  11. B

Yup, that's what I thought... Probably due to Customs Inspections and Travel time etc.
  12. B

Wow, You either had an Honest Dealer Estimate, Live far from Mexico like in Alaska or Washington State or he told you that it would take that long and if it shows up sooner you'ld be really happy.
  13. B

Pull up your build sheet, I had the same thoughts on mine and checked the build sheet and it was on the last page that it was a "sold order" although it didn't show up on the Window Sticker.
  14. B

Ya, It means your screwed.... LOL Your truck will arrive in 8-10 weeks, It could be longer, possibly as long as 15-19 weeks. But is shouldn't take longer than 20-21 weeks unless there are other issues beyond our control. At which time we will offer you a few oil change discount codes as...
  15. B

I hear ya brother, same thoughts I've had for along time and I'm tired of waiting and the B.S. Excuses too.