Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bht222u

1. bht222u

STAR case.

We ordered it in August, arrived 2 weeks ago and it has been broke since the dealership mechanic tried taking it out of ship mode. We have never driven it but we signed the paperwork while they were still doing their delivery checks.
  2. bht222u

STAR case.

Main computer and etorque system not communicating is what I'm told. I got a call today from Wagoneer client service saying the fix has been sent to the dealer.
  3. bht222u

STAR case.

Well it's not for a Ram but for a Jeep Wagoneer, I can't my email confirmation for the jeep wagoneer forum so I resorted to asking here. I've spoke with Wagoneer client services but still not getting results. I figured there is a common choke point for these STAR cases where I could maybe get...
  4. bht222u

STAR case.

Has anyone ever gotten to talk to someone in charge of STAR cases? The dealership is waiting for guidance but still nothing after 2 weeks of waiting.
  5. bht222u

Lose favorite contacts after using Android Auto

Hey anyone have any updated info on this problem? My '21 does this also and it aggravates me. Does anyone know of similar problem with Uconnect 5?
  6. bht222u

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I hit a deer 20 minutes into my 2 hour drive to work, now my cruise control surges going up hill.
  7. bht222u

Trailer Hitch Recommendations

I bought a fastway 2 ball, 2" & 2 5/16", hitch with a 6" drop with a 20k rating for about $180. It's heavy but works for me, I don't pull 20k pounds but it will. I bought overkill because I don't know what the future holds. I even ordered the truck with 5th wheel/ goose neck prep package...
  8. bht222u

Screeching noise

I start up and when the radio powers up it emits a high pitch screech. The sound level will be on 4 and sounds like it's on 30+, I push mute and turn the radio off and it stills comes from the speaker but at about a 4 level. Anyone else had this issue? I have a '21 6.7 Laramie with 8.4" screen.
  9. bht222u

Soft Brakes - weak brakes - sponge brakes 2021 3500 - merged threads

I also have wondered about my6.7 2500's brakes being weak. I've read this thread some time ago and about a week ago, I had a person stop quickly in front because of something in front of them. Well I stomped on the brakes, and now I have a dent in the front of my Ram lined truck bed from 2...
  10. bht222u

Rear Lockers

Ram should offer e lockers across their truck line.
  11. bht222u

Block heater cord location?

I looked all over for mine on my '21 model, I then took it to the dealer and 3 mechanics spent about 20 minutes, 2 youtube video, and a few peeks at their maintenance manuals to find it. Mine was in the lower air dam on the R/H side tucked way up in the air dam itself.
  12. bht222u

How do you find standard features to compare trim levels?

I ended up with a Level 1 package 2500 Laramie for about the same reason.
  13. bht222u

Big Horn vs Laramie

I went thru want you're going thru when I configured my truck and ordered it. I outfitted a bighorn to what I wanted my new truck to be like, then I played with the Laramie trim. After all was said and done I bought the Laramie, and normally I'm a bit of cheapo when it come to buying stuff for...
  14. bht222u

Big Horn vs Laramie

I wish I had known that when I ordered mine. When I placed my order for a '21 2500 Laramie in Oct of '20 carpet delete was an option that was listed on the build site.