Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Benson

1. Benson

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I know what you mean. It looks like you might be in Las Vegas like me. You should see the registration fees for my 2022 Limited Deisel Dually. WOW
  2. Benson

I finally got around to moving the plug for the trailer rear view camera from the bumper to inside the bed where it should have been in the first place. ( I know there is another thread for this but since I did it today I figured it would fit here too). I removed the plug from the bumper and...
  3. Benson

It's been a while since I've been on the forum but it finally was warm enough on my day off that I could get to some of the things I've been wanting to get done. I installed the Vantrue E2 in the truck and ran all of the wiring back in the fall but I did not hardwire the power to the truck...
  4. Benson

Which battery tender to use

THank you for all the advise. I decided to go with the NOCO Genius 5a mounted under the hood and the NOCO single plug for the bumper valence. I'll be installing a Vantrue Element 2 dash cam and a pair of KC Cyclone V2 under the hood. Ill attach pictures once I get it all installed.
  5. Benson

Which battery tender to use

I am installing a dashcam system in my 2022 Limited 3500. It has the capability of monitoring while the truck sits. I'm looking to install a battery trickle charges/tender to keep my battery topped off since the truck is parked most of the time and I drive my Prius. Yes, the Prius get 40 mpg...
  6. Benson

Questions from a newbie about 3500's

The shifter lever on my 19 loosened up. I just pulled the rubber boot back, tightened the bolt for the shifter arm and put the boot back in place. Truck stop nozzles fit fine and there are several companies that make caps for the fuel filler. some that even lock.
  7. Benson

I need advice/help

This was going to be my suggestion once I got doe reading all the other posts. At least you have a removable center cap so you can access the axle bolts.
  8. Benson

I WANNA WATCH!!!!!!
  9. Benson

Tool Box & Tonneau cover that works with Fifth wheel using Goosebox

Here are the pics of my setup if anyone is interested.
  10. Benson

Tool Box & Tonneau cover that works with Fifth wheel using Goosebox

I'll try to get some pics of my set up tomorrow. It wont help the OP because he still wants to be able to use the whole bed floor but it might work out for someone else. I have an RDS Aluminum toolbox / aux fuel tank in the front of the bed that is rated to hold an extra 60 gal (I can only put...
  11. Benson

Lets see what you are towing!

That's the plan in another 3 1/2 years. The price was right and this way I can get everything set up / built the way I want it before we start traveling.
  12. Benson

I bought the Hercules H901s
  13. Benson

Either Sailun S637 or Hercules H901. I just bought a 2022 Alpine 3790FK It had HiSpec Oracle tires on it when I bought it. I drove less than 150 miles and I could already see the tread starting to bubble and separate away from the side wall. From everything that I have read these are the 2 best...
  14. Benson

Here is our new Alpine 3790FK
  15. Benson

my Payload Capacity

No the hitch came with the 2019 3500 that I traded in on this one. The hitch looks just like the A25 so that was the weight that I was going off of. I just found the weight of my RDS 72743 Aux tank is 96 lbs so rounded off is 100, The I have never been able to put more that 55 gals in the tank...