Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Benitslu

1. B

About what mpg would a new 6.4 2500 get

You will be getting more than just 500lbs payload increase with the 6.4. My 2022 Big Horn has a payload rating over 3000lbs. My mileage is poor, mostly city driving and I avg about 11. I got 8-9 pulling TT. My one unloaded, interstate trip I got 16 mpg. This truck pulls my trailer with much...
  2. B

1” traxda level on stock shocks

Got the 1” spacer installed along with new tires the following day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Looks good. My stock rake is 2 1/4”. Also, what did you do to align the truck yourself? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

Good to know. If they dont work, I will order new shocks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

I saw that…and the conversation that followed lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

Anyone running this set up? If so, how do you like it? I have the hemi with off road package/bilstsien shocks. Wanted the Thuren kit, but 2” is as short as they make them and I want to maintain some rake for my camper. Will be adding 295/65 Toyo AT3’s also. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

2022 seatbelt alert and 3 chirp when walking away from running truck ?

I did the seatbelt chime trick the other day. Worked the second time I tried it. The light stays on, but the annoying chime is off. The horn honking is annoying. Caught me off guard the other day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

Does anyone have experience with tonneaucovered.com?

I bought an mx4 from them this month. Received it in a week, no issues and best price I could find. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I passed the lot in Port Allen yesterday. It was packed with cars, more so than usual. They did have about 10 car haulers loaded up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. B

Backup camera guide lines

It can be done. Not in the truck now, but I believe it’s in the settings, camera menu. Uncheck fixed guidance lines. It’s easy to find. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B

For all those flying to Mark Dodge and driving home with 2022 orders

Buccees in Baytown. Right off the interstate and easy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B

295/65/20 or 35x12.5x20

I am looking at this same option with the NE wheels. Does your TPMS indicator stay on at 50-55psi? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B

LDS (Louisiana Dealership Services) extended warranty - any good?

Mind sharing your experience in costs? Dealer is quoting me $1550 for 5 yr/70,000 mile LDS warranty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Not the best pics, but here she is. Like others said, MD was great to deal with. Easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Told me they sold 400 vehicles last month. They do some business! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. B

Just got the call from Aaron. Truck just arrived, picking it up today. Ordered June 26th, I was beginning to lose faith… I’ll post pics once I have it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk