Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bellvedere

1. bellvedere

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Did the Onyx AEV Salta 17s (+27mm) on BFG KO2 37x12.50R17 Load range 124Q; tire pressure sitting at 45 all around. Have about 75 miles driven on them now getting up to 80 mph. Ride is sooo smooth and acceleration seems unchanged. Tires sit just at the fender. If I’m being picky may have...
  2. bellvedere

AEV SALTA Lug Nuts

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.
  3. bellvedere

AEV SALTA Lug Nuts

Evening everyone, just got my AEV Saltas in, in Onyx…they look pretty sharp to say the least. I didn’t get the option on Northridge to buy lug nuts and didn’t see any on AEVs site either, does anyone know if these use the stock lug nuts or is there a specific size/type? Thank you in advance.
  4. bellvedere

Power Wagon v. Diesel Fuel Costs

No worries, all great discussion and learned quite a few things myself. I ended up trading it in last night and picked up a new PW. Got a whopping 11.4 mpg on the three hour ride home but the truck is fantastic. Looking forward to building it out so it’ll be tires and rims first..I just can’t...
  5. bellvedere

, it’s about a dollar more up here in Washington. Yeah I REALLY like the PW and what you can do with it modification wise. Haven’t had Sierra that long but just not as many things available on the market to put on it…but I love the way the Diesel drives too. These are first world problems for...
  6. bellvedere

Afternoon everyone, new member here. I had a quick question for those that came from a diesel pickup to the PW. I am thinking about picking up a PW to build out and currently have a one ton Sierra. With the gas mileage and mid-grade fuel costs, was there any real difference in your overall gas...