Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bajaboy7

1. B

SOLD - Edge EZX - 19-22 6.7 Cummins - $300 shipped

I am interested in this. Send you a PM now.
  2. B

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Tires and wheels today. 37-12.50/18 Falken Wildpeak AT3 on Method 306 18x9 +18 offset wheels. Corrected the speedo with Alfa OBD with knowledge gleaned from this wonderful site!
  3. B

Ford extended warranty.

Thanks everybody for the leads!
  4. B

Ford extended warranty.

Thank you! Edit: CA law wont allow them to sell out of state service plans.. Silly CA!!
  5. B

Ford extended warranty.

Does FORD offer an equivalent to the RAM maxcare? What is it called?
  6. B

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

Did you look to see if your hoodlatch has the switch or not? My 2020 Tradesman had it already installed.
  7. B

Truck unsettled, rocks side to side over bumps - King 2.5 level kit

Stopping the leaks will not solve your issue. The pressure in the shock has very little to do with the dampening. You have lost dampening because your shocks are worn out. IF there is any oil left in them I bet it is a silvery flaky mess and I can guarantee your piston wear bands are...
  8. B

Truck unsettled, rocks side to side over bumps - King 2.5 level kit

You have to get those shocks rebuilt. Those are race shocks designed for frequent service and maintenance. 40k miles and no nitrogen pressure is a sign that they need love.
  9. B

Bed step

I have one of the amazon ones and love it.
  10. B

Carli shocks....not Fox

FYI: Fox emulsion shocks ARE nitrogen charged. Emulsion means that there is no separator to keep the nitrogen from mixing with the fluid.
  11. B

House Paint - Removal from OEM bedliner.

This is plan "c" or "d" for sure. Thank you all for the ideas, I just haven't had time to try them out yet.
  12. B

House Paint - Removal from OEM bedliner.

Hello, Any tricks to getting dried house paint off an OEM bedliner? The 2020 tradesman I bought in march came with it. I tried a wire wheel but that was taking off the liner as well. Edit: I should have said OEM Spray in bedliner. I failed to realize that RAM had plastic bedliners too.
  13. B

2022 Ram 2500 jump seat

You are the MAN! Finally proof it can be done!
  14. B

2022 Ram 2500 jump seat

Man, I would really like to do this as well. Anyone tried it yet?
  15. B

" Pinning" the OEM LED Bed Light Kit to BCM/Fuse Box

Can you tell me the part number of the kit you used?