Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BadKarma

1. BadKarma

Diamond back bedcover tool bars

Recently “invested” in the diamondback toolbar. It’s kinda cool but for 80 bucks don’t see myself buying a second one. While I wait on diamondback to respond. Do you think it’s safe to pre drill a second set of holes and put nutserts or “rivnuts” in on a separate panel of to possibly buy...
  2. BadKarma

Tire rotation and lookin good

Believe it or not the truck is dirty as sin.
  3. BadKarma

Closing Diamondback bed cover cab side

Copy!
  4. BadKarma

When you say looser, is there any adjustment I can do? Or is it just a tight strut? I also noticed I seem to have lost one of the locking rod end caps and that’s the side I have an issue with. I’ll order another one but I don’t see how that has anything to do with closing the lid with ease. When...
  5. BadKarma

For those of you who have the diamondback. Is it normal to have to put a weight on it to close it or sit on it? I’m talking about the cab side. The tailgate side no issues, I also ask with sarcasm because I know you shouldn’t have too. But, if I don’t put my air compressor or a 5 gallon jug of...
  6. BadKarma

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Diamondback added today. Need a tool tray though!
  7. BadKarma

Which Wix filter for 6.4? 57899XP?

I have used the 57899 on my 1500 and 2500. Oil pressure reads the same as the factory mopar filter and as 060. Although I 100% agree with engineers design, something specifically and to use the recommended part number. I don’t know if it’s bone headedness or old way of thinking bigger is better...
  8. BadKarma

It’s Friday!

Dirtier than it looks
  9. BadKarma

Taillight compatibility with 09ish-18 body style

Short of it, are the morimoto XB LED Tail Lights: Dodge Ram (09-18) compatible with the 19+ trucks? I know on 1500’s I believe guys were putting 5th gen taillights on 4th gen’s. Seeing that the HD trucks aren’t technically a full “5th” gen would the taillights be compatible?
  10. BadKarma

Engine off but still has power to instrument panel

I adjusted all my settings to have zero power no lights anything upon shut off however once a week, the truck wants turned off the instrument panel and you uconnect will remain on. No matter how many times I start and turn off the truck. It won’t go away and completely power down until 25 to 30...
  11. BadKarma

Android Auto randomly loses connection.

Happens with my CarPlay everyday numerous times
  12. BadKarma

Anyone ditch Uconnect?

Uconnect 5 with the 8.4 on a 2022 2500. The first few months I had the truck I had no issues. Sometime back in July or August Uconnect updated and has been crap since. My CarPlay constantly turns off on the Uconnect screen however, will still play music if that makes sense? Every time I’m near...
  13. BadKarma

Carli 2.5” for hemi

Ahhhh, copy. Trying to avoid sagging in the rear at all cost. Especially once more weight is put in. What really made me not wanting full Thuren set up was this video. I know he’s CTD but, I have been eyeballing a diamond back. Plus the tools I’m worried heavy off-roading will cause sag.
  14. BadKarma

Carli 2.5” for hemi

First off I apologize if the was already asked, I briefly looked in the past, but didn’t find any exact answers. Browsing CJC I know there is Thuren however, from what I have read and seen with constant load in the bed. Thuren may not be the way to go. Instead of wasting money twice for labor...
  15. BadKarma

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Played in flagstaff this weekend. Weatherguard needs to go, anyone have experience with decked bed systems?