Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by antolod

1. A

2023 2500 6.4L Tire Pressure Sticker

Mine had 90. It was almost like driving on steel wheels.
  2. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Changed oil/filter. Installed the 2025 license plate sticker.
  3. A

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

My only guess is possibly because I have the 5th wheel prep, so maybe some extra weight in those attachment points?
  4. A

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

22 2500 6.4, CCSB, 4WD, Laramie
  5. A

6.4L towing MPG?

Actually, I meant exactly what I typed. Do you not do this also? What would my motive be for lying about my weight. My sister's trailer is not as heavy as mine, and we did weigh it, but I don't have their weight tickets. Their truck is obviously quite a bit lighter, and according the her...
  6. A

6.4L towing MPG?

One long trip to Colorado and back. I used T/H whenever the trailer was hooked up. Drove the speed limit or less, depending on road conditions. I-40 in NM is not good for 65. My gross combined weight was 13k. My sister and her husband were pulling a similar size trailer, with a Tacoma and got...
  7. A

How many miles do you have on your 4.5 gen gasser?

Yes, it was new. I think I got a decent deal. Was not really looking to trade, but I felt I needed a 3/4 ton for the trailer.
  8. A

2022, took delivery June 15, 2023. 10,850 miles. Daily driver and a 3500 mile trip with the camper trailer.
  9. A

Tire Balancing Location Suggestions - Illinois

This shop used to be the best in Central Illinois, probably still is. Turk Alignment Company. E Main St Liverpool IL 61543. (309) 668-2347
  10. A

Sorry, terrible post for a forum!

I've had a Dodge truck since 1987 except for a 5 year period from 2007, when I bought a Charger. This is the first 3/4 ton but I've loved every one of them. Like everyone else, that stupid 3 toots is the biggest dislike.
  11. A

SXM no sound after phone call

Mine does this, but not on every call. I found mute/unmute restores the sound.
  12. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed Jimmy's anti-theft system. (actually did it Saturday, just now getting around to posting) Pretty easy and works as prommised.
  13. A

Foam cup holders lower door pocket.

My Laramie did not have one on the passenger side when I drove it home. Funny, my trade in didn't have on on the passenger side when I took it back to the dealership.:D
  14. A

Lets see what you are towing!

15. A

2022 Laramie SB 4x4, got it the 14th, 530 miles so far. I drive to work about 5 miles one way and it's the only vehicle. Love it so far.