Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Anderson36

1. A

Lets see what you are towing!

Truck did amazing. I'm coming out of a 2014 ram 2500 6.4 3.73 gears and this truck pulls way better. The old truck I would have to down shift manually to 3rd before any grades or I would lose speed and the truck would shift down to first or second. this one I can set my cruise and forget about...
  2. A

Lets see what you are towing!

Getting ready for the trucks maiden voyage. 2021 tradesman 2500 cc 4x4 6.4 hemi 4.10. Trailer is a 2019 Jayco 32bhds
  3. A

2021 ac issue's

Just picked up my 2021 ram cc 4x4 tradesman after waiting three months to get it the fan barely blows any air and the ac is not cold at all. Has anyone else had any issue's with their ac. Taking it back to the dealer tomorrow
  4. A

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Picked up my truck yesterday at dennis dillion in Caldwell ID. Absolutely would recommend them to anyone. Great customer service everything went smoothly from order to pickup. The new 8spd transmission is night and day better than the old 6spd. Only have one picture since I need to put 500...
  5. A

Update Just got a phone call from dennis dillion my truck has arrived. I will be picking it up on Thursday Ordered 4/8/21
  6. A

Mine has been there since 5/28 hopefully not to much longer
  7. A

I've been working with Benjamin Lilly and have no complaints everything has been moving smoothly. Truck should be there in a couple of weeks
  8. A

Got a call today from dennis dillion that my truck has shipped will be in Utah the 31st and then just waiting on the 18 wheeler to deliver it. Ordered on 4/8/21
  9. A

I'm sure this has been answered a million times but where are you guys signing up to get incentives emailed to you from ram
  10. A

Ruzzi23 I called alot of dealers and just told them what I was willing to spend until I found one that would work with me
  11. A

Hello everyone new to the forum and this is my first brand new truck purchase. Ordered 4/05/2021 Vin and von 4/12/2021 2500 tradesman cc 4x4 6.4 hemi Olive green Protection group Tow pwr adj heated mirrors 8.4 display Tradesman level 2 Delete carpet Rear wheelhouse liners 4.10 axle Snow...