Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AMLumber

1. A

Decisions

If you barrow a friends truck, and something happened, who would be on the hook for the bill. Keep your truck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

Loosing Trailer Brakes

I found the connection behind the bumper was not seated all the way. It’s easy to reach up and push while plugging in the trailer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

Flac files hk radio

I had to save the files as MP3 for it to work on mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

How did you mount the antenna on the passenger rear door? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

Tonneau Cover ?

Yes. I bought a used hard cover from an older Ram and it works perfectly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Can someone tell me what this grongus is?

Light sensor for auto headlights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Phone apps for maintenance tracking

I have an iPhone and use an app called VMT. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

Trailer Wiring 101

Thanks for sharing. I was thinking of adding reverse lights to my trailer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

How do you transport your dogs

How my dog rolls. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

The tree just missed my Ram!

The old saying is if you can’t Dodge it Ram it, I guess you had the inverse. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

It looks like a great product. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. A

Who has driven both a Silverado 2500 and Ram 2500 gas?

I test drove Chevy, GMC, and the RAM. All are good vehicles and will do what is asked of them. For me it was the looks and the deals. I got more options for less money with the RAM. I also believe the Ram had tighter turn radius. Take them out for a test ride write notes about things you like...
  13. A

Options you would like to see offered

Better mirrors! The convex mirror becomes useless. Why don’t they make the slide in and out? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A

My favorite things my RAM does are:

I love how sexy it looks, power, and ease of upgrading the options I didn’t order. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

Help with fog lamps where there are none now

Sorry thought it was these Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk