Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AkFire422

1. A

2500 Gas vs Diesel 4.10 vs 3.73 gear ratio

Dealer would have to prove that the Carli Kit caused the failure. With their engineering and R&as, good luck to that dealership. Carli does it right. Unlike most other brands I have looked at.
  2. A

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

I ordered in November. Was given a 100 day lead time. Coming up on that really fast. Fingers crossed.
  3. A

I've had my '21 for one week, as of today.....

You nailed it on the sensitivity of the older models. My 2020 picks up oncoming traffic/humans/dogs much much quicker than my 18. My hitch is always on, my rear sensors beep at first if then they quit though, so I have not turned them off. just a question, if you put such an importance on...
  4. A

Waiting on my Carli 3.25” Pintop level/lift kit, and will put my Fuel Covert 20”x10” with Toyo ATIII 35x12.5x20. Will be taking some nice Alaskan landscape pic with this beauty as the centerpiece.
  5. A

2020 2500 Limited Mega w/ Air ride, Black appearance package.
  6. A

Also my dealer said, I have to have a lic diesel shop do the install of the equipment. If I installed it myself, they could not guarantee my warranty on the Air ride would be safe.
  7. A

Sorry 3.25”. Not 3.5”.
  8. A

It’s from Carli. It is extremely expensive. But yes. It’s a level kit 3.5” lift in front 2” lift in back. All with custom springs, no pucks. Custom tuned King 2.5 shocks. Carli is the only company my dealer would accept for keeping warranty on everything. They have cut no corners. I paid $8k for...
  9. A

Concerns with the DPF gauge not registering or moving

6,100mi on my 2020 2500 limited mega. Never seen the gushed move. No issues though. Regen works perfectly, is what I assume. In Alaska so fair amount of idle time warming up etc, and staying warm at the Snowmachine trailhead.
  10. A

Yeah I bought a 2020 2500 Mega Cab Limited with 6.7 CTD. I bought the 1500 version of it first, then 5 mo later I turned my vacation savings into my toy money. Bought a bunch of toys and a 8klb enclosed toy hauler. It took me a week to unpucker my rear, towing one time In Alaska with that thing...
  11. A

Winter Front Grille Cover - Installed

Nope. My late model year 2020 Limited mega cab has none of those issues to date. 6k mi on it in 3mo.
  12. A

Levelling Kit with Factory Air Suspension

I have a Carli Pintop 3.25” level kit coming for my 2020 2500 Limited mega cab with Air ride. Dealer told me long as it’s not a cheap do it yourself kit, and no more than 2” in the back it was all good. Even sent me an email. It’s not cheap at all. But going to be sick when it get delivered to...
  13. A

CP4.2 and current mileage and build date.

2020 Ram 2500 Limited mega cab. Built 7/20 3k mi, I always use Archoil additive in every tank, as well as I don’t go below 1/4 tank of fuel. Don’t anticipate any problems. Additives are cheap. Low sulfur diesel needs more lubricity than it provides.