Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 72guy

1. 7

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Got the pump swapped out last week on my 2019 3500 SRW CCSB. I never thought the pump sounded loud or that the truck underperformed with only 13000 miles. But I swear, on the first startup, the truck was noticeably quieter and the truck seemed to accelerate and perform better. I lucked out on...
  2. 7

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

@thecastle if it makes you feel any better. I’ve got a 2019 3500HO SRW Limited. Just killing time the other day I went online and built a 2023 with similar specs to my truck. Ended up with an MSRP around $105K. Think I’ll keep what I’ve got. Pump gets replaced 3/1.
  3. 7

Dash camera

If any Viofo users are interested in using the Blendmount mirror mount vs mounting directly to the windshield. This is what I did. Blendmount doesn’t make a mount for the Viofo cameras. They do make a mount for the GoPro. In the first modified version of the mount, I used a cutdown photography...
  4. 7

I’m scheduled in two months. #10 and they get one kit per week
  5. 7

In Cab Power FAQ -- AUX Switch power info -- Chassis power info

PIN information for C7 showing F986 http://connectors.dcctools.com/results.htm PIN information for C5 showing F781. The new part # for C5 is 68396629AB http://connectors.dcctools.com/results.htm I don’t know if this helps with anything. I was just trying to figure out what the bottom of the...
  6. 7

In Cab Power FAQ -- AUX Switch power info -- Chassis power info

Brutal, Were you able to find the upfitter doc that you referenced above?
  7. 7

Dash camera

Brutal, Thanks for the quick response. I swear I read the aux pwr and dashcam threads 5 times each. Just needed a little confirmation that I was on the right track. And thanks for the thread covering all things In Cab Power. Obviously I missed that gem. I might plug the harness in tomorrow and...
  8. 7

Dash camera

Brutal, I’m a little late to the party but I’m just getting around to hard wiring a Viofo A139 Pro dashcam into my 2019 3500HD SRW HO. I’ve got the outfitter package but I don’t want to use the Aux switches. I was going to run the dashcam hardwire through the firewall out to the PDC and use...
  9. 7

Thanks for the feedback. My only thought there would be that the S&S No Tune Kit is 50 State Emissions Compliant. Or at least they were submitting for that certification. If so, they’re dealing with the same EPA guidelines. I’m not totally committed to going that route but I think I’ll call...
  10. 7

More good news from my dealership. 2019 3500 HO SRW Confirmed truck, do to previous recalls, can’t get pump replaced yet No word from RAM when to expect pump replacement Their only Diesel Tech quit and no idea of new replacement Being a “ glass half full “ sort of person. I’m hopeful the...
  11. 7

Thanks, Randy. That gives me some hope that I may someday get my truck fixed. Which, by the way, is a HO with the previous recalls already done and I’m not having any issues. I need to change my signature to reflect my truck.
  12. 7

Many of you have 2019 trucks and are getting the new pumps. It was previously posted that the 2019 pumps wouldn’t be available until 2023. So what gives? Is it luck of the draw that some owners have dealers that are easy to work with or some other issues that require your trucks to be fixed...
  13. 7

@RamCares Any updates on the September pump availability for the 2019 trucks? Thanks
  14. 7

Thanks for the updates. Will be interesting to hear why they purposely programmed an increase in the regen cycles. If that’s true then everyone, I would think, would be having the same issue. I don’t think everyone with the new pump and reprogramming is having the regen problem. I don’t know if...