Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 6inarow

1. 6

BedRug - Like? Don't Like?

Had a bed rug in my 06 Cummins, deer blood came right out with a hose. Considering one for my 22. Really liked the durability and non slip when putting things in bed. My bed rug was over a linex bed liner.
  2. 6

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I paid $1,500 and live in the Northeast. Originally MD listed my truck for $1,350 (first interested shipper was overweight and cancelled) second shipper wanted a little more, I asked for it to be delivered by a certain day or else price went down to $1,400. They delivered it a day earlier than I...
  3. 6

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck has landed at my door. It survived the journey from Mark Dodge (~1300 miles), thankfully. My shipper mentioned he was hit yesterday and it almost damaged the truck, we lucked out. Included a photo of his damaged trailer.
  4. 6

Absolutely worth it. All said and done I was almost 14% below my msrp (the one that came when the truck was delivered). I cancelled my order with my local dealer and haven’t looked back.
  5. 6

Paperwork signed, now I just have to get the shipping figured out. Here are some photos sent to me from MD.
  6. 6

Well, today is the day! Got the call from Aaron at Mark Dodge. My truck has arrived. Ordered February 18th, delivered 4/30. Hoping to work through logistics and financing in next couple days. Aaron said they are slammed with buyers today. Great overall experience and would recommend them to anyone!!
  7. 6

My original order (September 2021) has hit the lot. I told my dealer I wanted my deposit back when they couldn’t tell me the price until it hit the lot. If anyones interested in a patriot blue 2500 Laramie NE CTD and in the DC/Baltimore area, search for this VIN: 3C6UR5FL1NG161540. It’s not yet...
  8. 6

Long time lurker, finally decided to post. Placed my order on 9/8/2021 Laramie CTD NE with BSM and level B package (MSRP $78k) Truck should be at the dealer by the end of the month. Asked my dealership what my price would be on the truck (alerted them I have a tread lightly membership - prior to...