Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 38Tango

1. 3

AlfaOBD

I am getting the same issue
  2. 3

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Is there any way to get a VIN specific towing capacity other than RAM's website? I have my truck and I have put my VIN in and it says no VIN data available. The door sticker has the payload capacity but no towing numbers.
  3. 3

Mark me down as delivered
  4. 3

I know pictures or it did not happen, here they are.... to bad I can't go get it till next Friday.
  5. 3

Just got the email from Grainger that my truck has arrived.
  6. 3

I just emailed them and they responded quickly, it arrived in Kansas City on the 14th. so I am a couple days behind you. I got the email from the finance dept. but since I have responded several times about the same information I ignored it.
  7. 3

Mine might be on the same train, but I have not heard the first thing from Granger.
  8. 3

I have been trying since the window sticker was available almost a month ago and still no luck.
  9. 3

weird, I didn't add that.... it wasn't on the sheet I got from Granger when it was ordered..... must have been added to a package afterward. I appreciate you finding that, I purposely didn't add the spray in bedliner so it would shorten the delivery time, oh well. It gets better, I just...
  10. 3

cool, maybe its the factory floor mats, it is a no frills Bighorn.... Thank you.
  11. 3

wonder why its there... no bed liner, no side steps, no 5th wheel or goose neck prep, not sure why it would have to go anywhere.
  12. 3

no extras at all, I did not want additional delays
  13. 3

The tracker still shows in production